Terrence Howard to Deal with the Crusaders
Hollywood actor Terrence Howard reportedly is in talks to play the role of Thurgood Marshall in the upcoming drama genre "The Crusaders."
A feature about the early legal career of the first black Supreme Court justice, the film is the true story of Marshall as seen through the eyes of Jack Greenberg, a dedicated young lawyer who became the only white member of the NAACP Legal Defense Fund and who fought side by side with Marshall in the courts to destroy segregation. When he worked for the NAACP, Marshall won 29 of the 32 cases he argued before the Supreme Court.
In the meantime, Brad Silberling also is in talks to direct the New Line Cinema project from a script by "The West Wing" alumni Lawrence O'Donnell and Paul Redford.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story