Terrence Howard to Deal with the Crusaders
Hollywood actor Terrence Howard reportedly is in talks to play the role of Thurgood Marshall in the upcoming drama genre "The Crusaders."
A feature about the early legal career of the first black Supreme Court justice, the film is the true story of Marshall as seen through the eyes of Jack Greenberg, a dedicated young lawyer who became the only white member of the NAACP Legal Defense Fund and who fought side by side with Marshall in the courts to destroy segregation. When he worked for the NAACP, Marshall won 29 of the 32 cases he argued before the Supreme Court.
In the meantime, Brad Silberling also is in talks to direct the New Line Cinema project from a script by "The West Wing" alumni Lawrence O'Donnell and Paul Redford.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video