Terrence Howard to Deal with the Crusaders
Hollywood actor Terrence Howard reportedly is in talks to play the role of Thurgood Marshall in the upcoming drama genre "The Crusaders."
A feature about the early legal career of the first black Supreme Court justice, the film is the true story of Marshall as seen through the eyes of Jack Greenberg, a dedicated young lawyer who became the only white member of the NAACP Legal Defense Fund and who fought side by side with Marshall in the courts to destroy segregation. When he worked for the NAACP, Marshall won 29 of the 32 cases he argued before the Supreme Court.
In the meantime, Brad Silberling also is in talks to direct the New Line Cinema project from a script by "The West Wing" alumni Lawrence O'Donnell and Paul Redford.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera