Terrence Howard to Deal with the Crusaders
Hollywood actor Terrence Howard reportedly is in talks to play the role of Thurgood Marshall in the upcoming drama genre "The Crusaders."
A feature about the early legal career of the first black Supreme Court justice, the film is the true story of Marshall as seen through the eyes of Jack Greenberg, a dedicated young lawyer who became the only white member of the NAACP Legal Defense Fund and who fought side by side with Marshall in the courts to destroy segregation. When he worked for the NAACP, Marshall won 29 of the 32 cases he argued before the Supreme Court.
In the meantime, Brad Silberling also is in talks to direct the New Line Cinema project from a script by "The West Wing" alumni Lawrence O'Donnell and Paul Redford.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'