DreamWorks Pictures Picks Up the Guy Not Taken
In short yet briefly news, DreamWorks Pictures is reported to have acquired the rights to "The Guy Not Taken," a short story written by best-selling author Jennifer Weiner.
Previously published in Glamour magazine in October, the drama genre tells the story of a wish-fulfillment fantasy that explores a married woman's life had she chosen a different path.
A search for a writer to adapt the story into a romantic comedy feature is under way. Meanwhile no cast has been mentioned so far.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour