DreamWorks Pictures Picks Up the Guy Not Taken
In short yet briefly news, DreamWorks Pictures is reported to have acquired the rights to "The Guy Not Taken," a short story written by best-selling author Jennifer Weiner.
Previously published in Glamour magazine in October, the drama genre tells the story of a wish-fulfillment fantasy that explores a married woman's life had she chosen a different path.
A search for a writer to adapt the story into a romantic comedy feature is under way. Meanwhile no cast has been mentioned so far.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival