Diddy Meets Teenage Cancer Patient
Diddy has done a good deed Saturday when he made a surprise visit to Chris Evert's charity tennis tournament to meet a teenage cancer patient named Chalon Keen. The 17 years old male has been fighting for two years a cancer that creates tumors in her muscle cells.
And meeting Diddy is what she has dreamt of. Lucky for him that the celebrity willingly spent time together. That visit, which happened through the Make-A-Wish Foundation, surely was a dream come true for Chalon.
Ava Keen, Chalon's mother, said her daughter cried the whole time and that the meeting lifted the teen's spirits as she and her family prepared to travel to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota to undergo tests for a possible bone marrow transplant. "I was just so choked up, she was so excited," Ava said.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher