Diddy Meets Teenage Cancer Patient
Diddy has done a good deed Saturday when he made a surprise visit to Chris Evert's charity tennis tournament to meet a teenage cancer patient named Chalon Keen. The 17 years old male has been fighting for two years a cancer that creates tumors in her muscle cells.
And meeting Diddy is what she has dreamt of. Lucky for him that the celebrity willingly spent time together. That visit, which happened through the Make-A-Wish Foundation, surely was a dream come true for Chalon.
Ava Keen, Chalon's mother, said her daughter cried the whole time and that the meeting lifted the teen's spirits as she and her family prepared to travel to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota to undergo tests for a possible bone marrow transplant. "I was just so choked up, she was so excited," Ava said.
More Diddy News
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked