Diddy Meets Teenage Cancer Patient
Diddy has done a good deed Saturday when he made a surprise visit to Chris Evert's charity tennis tournament to meet a teenage cancer patient named Chalon Keen. The 17 years old male has been fighting for two years a cancer that creates tumors in her muscle cells.
And meeting Diddy is what she has dreamt of. Lucky for him that the celebrity willingly spent time together. That visit, which happened through the Make-A-Wish Foundation, surely was a dream come true for Chalon.
Ava Keen, Chalon's mother, said her daughter cried the whole time and that the meeting lifted the teen's spirits as she and her family prepared to travel to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota to undergo tests for a possible bone marrow transplant. "I was just so choked up, she was so excited," Ava said.
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Keke Palmer Flaunts Nipple Piercings as She Parties in Skintight Dress
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Step Out for Lunch Date After She Dishes on Their First Date on 'Ellen'