Diddy Meets Teenage Cancer Patient
Diddy has done a good deed Saturday when he made a surprise visit to Chris Evert's charity tennis tournament to meet a teenage cancer patient named Chalon Keen. The 17 years old male has been fighting for two years a cancer that creates tumors in her muscle cells.
And meeting Diddy is what she has dreamt of. Lucky for him that the celebrity willingly spent time together. That visit, which happened through the Make-A-Wish Foundation, surely was a dream come true for Chalon.
Ava Keen, Chalon's mother, said her daughter cried the whole time and that the meeting lifted the teen's spirits as she and her family prepared to travel to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota to undergo tests for a possible bone marrow transplant. "I was just so choked up, she was so excited," Ava said.
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Linkin Park's Frontman Chester Bennington Commits Suicide at 41
- Hulu Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Marvel's Runaways', 'Mindy Project' and More
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'