Diddy Meets Teenage Cancer Patient
Diddy has done a good deed Saturday when he made a surprise visit to Chris Evert's charity tennis tournament to meet a teenage cancer patient named Chalon Keen. The 17 years old male has been fighting for two years a cancer that creates tumors in her muscle cells.
And meeting Diddy is what she has dreamt of. Lucky for him that the celebrity willingly spent time together. That visit, which happened through the Make-A-Wish Foundation, surely was a dream come true for Chalon.
Ava Keen, Chalon's mother, said her daughter cried the whole time and that the meeting lifted the teen's spirits as she and her family prepared to travel to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota to undergo tests for a possible bone marrow transplant. "I was just so choked up, she was so excited," Ava said.
More Diddy News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'