Peter Segal & Pals 'Get Smart'
Peter Segal has been tapped to direct "Get Smart," an upcoming action comedy which is the big-screen adaptation of the classic TV series for Warner Bros. Pictures. Created by Mel Brooks and Buck Henry, the series saw the late Don Adams act as Agent 86, a spy for CONTROL, fighting the evil forces of KAOS.
Whereas for the big screen version, which has just undergone a rewrite by Tom Astle and Matt Ember, moviegoers will see Steve Carell playing Adams' role as hapless secret agent Maxwell Smart. As of the story, it will contemporize the setting, with CONTROL falling on hard times and not getting the big government funding other spy agencies, like the CIA, do.
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6