Peter Segal & Pals 'Get Smart'
Peter Segal has been tapped to direct "Get Smart," an upcoming action comedy which is the big-screen adaptation of the classic TV series for Warner Bros. Pictures. Created by Mel Brooks and Buck Henry, the series saw the late Don Adams act as Agent 86, a spy for CONTROL, fighting the evil forces of KAOS.
Whereas for the big screen version, which has just undergone a rewrite by Tom Astle and Matt Ember, moviegoers will see Steve Carell playing Adams' role as hapless secret agent Maxwell Smart. As of the story, it will contemporize the setting, with CONTROL falling on hard times and not getting the big government funding other spy agencies, like the CIA, do.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3