Peter Segal & Pals 'Get Smart'
Peter Segal has been tapped to direct "Get Smart," an upcoming action comedy which is the big-screen adaptation of the classic TV series for Warner Bros. Pictures. Created by Mel Brooks and Buck Henry, the series saw the late Don Adams act as Agent 86, a spy for CONTROL, fighting the evil forces of KAOS.
Whereas for the big screen version, which has just undergone a rewrite by Tom Astle and Matt Ember, moviegoers will see Steve Carell playing Adams' role as hapless secret agent Maxwell Smart. As of the story, it will contemporize the setting, with CONTROL falling on hard times and not getting the big government funding other spy agencies, like the CIA, do.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed