Weinstein Acquires the Equalizer Rights
The Weinstein Company is reported to have acquired the rights to develop and produce "The Equalizer," a feature film based on the original hit television series of the same name, from its original creators Michael Sloan and Richard Lindheim. And the producers up for the flick among others are Mace Neufeld, Tony Eldridge and Sloan himself.
"The Equalizer" is a drama genre follows the story of Robert McCall, a veteran covert operative who, seeking redemption for his dark deeds, quits a CIA-like agency and puts an advertisement in the paper that reads simply: "Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer." Meanwhile, Eric Robinson and Brenden Deneen will oversee production on behalf of The Weinstein Company.
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis