Weinstein Acquires the Equalizer Rights
The Weinstein Company is reported to have acquired the rights to develop and produce "The Equalizer," a feature film based on the original hit television series of the same name, from its original creators Michael Sloan and Richard Lindheim. And the producers up for the flick among others are Mace Neufeld, Tony Eldridge and Sloan himself.
"The Equalizer" is a drama genre follows the story of Robert McCall, a veteran covert operative who, seeking redemption for his dark deeds, quits a CIA-like agency and puts an advertisement in the paper that reads simply: "Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer." Meanwhile, Eric Robinson and Brenden Deneen will oversee production on behalf of The Weinstein Company.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard