Pete Doherty Arrested on Drug Possession Suspicion
Troubled rocker Pete Doherty stumbles on another problem following his being dumped by on-off girlfriend Kate Moss after she furiously found out that he walked out of drug rehab after only a week. The 26 years old singer has on Wednesday Nov 30 arrested on suspicion of drug possession, police and the singer's spokesman said Thursday.
Doherty was first stopped by police as he drove along a street in west London early Wednesday. Per the Metropolitan Police, officers had stopped a car that was driving erratically in the area. Later on there were "substances" found and as a result a man was arrested on suspicion of possessing Class A drugs - a category that includes cocaine and heroin.
The driver was then taken to a local police station and later released on bail. He is due to report back next month. Hopefully he will learn his lesson and be a better man.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!