Pete Doherty Arrested on Drug Possession Suspicion
Troubled rocker Pete Doherty stumbles on another problem following his being dumped by on-off girlfriend Kate Moss after she furiously found out that he walked out of drug rehab after only a week. The 26 years old singer has on Wednesday Nov 30 arrested on suspicion of drug possession, police and the singer's spokesman said Thursday.
Doherty was first stopped by police as he drove along a street in west London early Wednesday. Per the Metropolitan Police, officers had stopped a car that was driving erratically in the area. Later on there were "substances" found and as a result a man was arrested on suspicion of possessing Class A drugs - a category that includes cocaine and heroin.
The driver was then taken to a local police station and later released on bail. He is due to report back next month. Hopefully he will learn his lesson and be a better man.
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie