Pete Doherty Arrested on Drug Possession Suspicion
Troubled rocker Pete Doherty stumbles on another problem following his being dumped by on-off girlfriend Kate Moss after she furiously found out that he walked out of drug rehab after only a week. The 26 years old singer has on Wednesday Nov 30 arrested on suspicion of drug possession, police and the singer's spokesman said Thursday.
Doherty was first stopped by police as he drove along a street in west London early Wednesday. Per the Metropolitan Police, officers had stopped a car that was driving erratically in the area. Later on there were "substances" found and as a result a man was arrested on suspicion of possessing Class A drugs - a category that includes cocaine and heroin.
The driver was then taken to a local police station and later released on bail. He is due to report back next month. Hopefully he will learn his lesson and be a better man.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour