Pete Doherty Arrested on Drug Possession Suspicion
Troubled rocker Pete Doherty stumbles on another problem following his being dumped by on-off girlfriend Kate Moss after she furiously found out that he walked out of drug rehab after only a week. The 26 years old singer has on Wednesday Nov 30 arrested on suspicion of drug possession, police and the singer's spokesman said Thursday.
Doherty was first stopped by police as he drove along a street in west London early Wednesday. Per the Metropolitan Police, officers had stopped a car that was driving erratically in the area. Later on there were "substances" found and as a result a man was arrested on suspicion of possessing Class A drugs - a category that includes cocaine and heroin.
The driver was then taken to a local police station and later released on bail. He is due to report back next month. Hopefully he will learn his lesson and be a better man.
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat