Pete Doherty Arrested on Drug Possession Suspicion
Troubled rocker Pete Doherty stumbles on another problem following his being dumped by on-off girlfriend Kate Moss after she furiously found out that he walked out of drug rehab after only a week. The 26 years old singer has on Wednesday Nov 30 arrested on suspicion of drug possession, police and the singer's spokesman said Thursday.
Doherty was first stopped by police as he drove along a street in west London early Wednesday. Per the Metropolitan Police, officers had stopped a car that was driving erratically in the area. Later on there were "substances" found and as a result a man was arrested on suspicion of possessing Class A drugs - a category that includes cocaine and heroin.
The driver was then taken to a local police station and later released on bail. He is due to report back next month. Hopefully he will learn his lesson and be a better man.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked