Singer Avril Lavigne Turns Actress
It's maybe not surprising for people to hear her sing. But, it's rather peculiar to she her star in a movie. In fact, that's they way she is choosing, to be an actress. Yes Avril Lavigne is considering to give her hand at acting, scored a role alongside Richard Gere in the crime thriller "The Flock."
The singer reportedly has been in New Mexico shooting a bunch of scenes. Moreover, Avril also is set to contribute her voice to the upcoming animated feature film called "Over the Hedge." In this genre she will play the role of a possum named Heather alongside William Shatner, Bruce Willis and Gary Shandling.
Despite those facts, Avril is still having a music project. She also is gearing up to start work on her third album in the New Year. What a hectic schedule.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer