Singer Avril Lavigne Turns Actress
It's maybe not surprising for people to hear her sing. But, it's rather peculiar to she her star in a movie. In fact, that's they way she is choosing, to be an actress. Yes Avril Lavigne is considering to give her hand at acting, scored a role alongside Richard Gere in the crime thriller "The Flock."
The singer reportedly has been in New Mexico shooting a bunch of scenes. Moreover, Avril also is set to contribute her voice to the upcoming animated feature film called "Over the Hedge." In this genre she will play the role of a possum named Heather alongside William Shatner, Bruce Willis and Gary Shandling.
Despite those facts, Avril is still having a music project. She also is gearing up to start work on her third album in the New Year. What a hectic schedule.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group