Singer Avril Lavigne Turns Actress
It's maybe not surprising for people to hear her sing. But, it's rather peculiar to she her star in a movie. In fact, that's they way she is choosing, to be an actress. Yes Avril Lavigne is considering to give her hand at acting, scored a role alongside Richard Gere in the crime thriller "The Flock."
The singer reportedly has been in New Mexico shooting a bunch of scenes. Moreover, Avril also is set to contribute her voice to the upcoming animated feature film called "Over the Hedge." In this genre she will play the role of a possum named Heather alongside William Shatner, Bruce Willis and Gary Shandling.
Despite those facts, Avril is still having a music project. She also is gearing up to start work on her third album in the New Year. What a hectic schedule.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?