Singer Avril Lavigne Turns Actress
It's maybe not surprising for people to hear her sing. But, it's rather peculiar to she her star in a movie. In fact, that's they way she is choosing, to be an actress. Yes Avril Lavigne is considering to give her hand at acting, scored a role alongside Richard Gere in the crime thriller "The Flock."
The singer reportedly has been in New Mexico shooting a bunch of scenes. Moreover, Avril also is set to contribute her voice to the upcoming animated feature film called "Over the Hedge." In this genre she will play the role of a possum named Heather alongside William Shatner, Bruce Willis and Gary Shandling.
Despite those facts, Avril is still having a music project. She also is gearing up to start work on her third album in the New Year. What a hectic schedule.
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?