Singer Avril Lavigne Turns Actress
It's maybe not surprising for people to hear her sing. But, it's rather peculiar to she her star in a movie. In fact, that's they way she is choosing, to be an actress. Yes Avril Lavigne is considering to give her hand at acting, scored a role alongside Richard Gere in the crime thriller "The Flock."
The singer reportedly has been in New Mexico shooting a bunch of scenes. Moreover, Avril also is set to contribute her voice to the upcoming animated feature film called "Over the Hedge." In this genre she will play the role of a possum named Heather alongside William Shatner, Bruce Willis and Gary Shandling.
Despite those facts, Avril is still having a music project. She also is gearing up to start work on her third album in the New Year. What a hectic schedule.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars