Jamie Foxx Gets Access to Enter the Kingdom
The gate to "The Kingdom" opens widely makes it easy for Jamie Foxx to enter the territory. Thus you will next see him star in the drama thriller which is about to start shooting May next year.
The film actually is based on the idea of Peter Berg, who is set to direct, and Michael Mann, who will serve as a producer. As of the story, "The Kingdom" centers on Foxx's character, who is leading an elite team of counter-terrorism investigators trying to find those responsible for a deadly bombing attack on American workers the Middle East. Once inside the previously off-limits desert kingdom, the Americans engage a local police officer to help in their investigation but end up frustrated by bureaucracy and tradition, and find their lives threatened.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'