Tony Shalhoub & Patricia Clarkson Go on Blind Date
Tony Shalhoub and Oscar nominee Patricia Clarkson reportedly will go on "Blind Date," not in the real life but in an upcoming drama romance flick. The Stanley Tucci direction actually is a remake of the late Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh's film of the same title.
Notwithstanding with the title, the story of the film tells about a married couple who very tragically lost their child in a car accident. Since the child's death they've been unable to spend time together, and they can't not be together, so they sort of meet on blind dates and role-play as strangers.
List of the cast as yet come to the surface. But, filming is expected to start in January.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding