Tony Shalhoub & Patricia Clarkson Go on Blind Date
Tony Shalhoub and Oscar nominee Patricia Clarkson reportedly will go on "Blind Date," not in the real life but in an upcoming drama romance flick. The Stanley Tucci direction actually is a remake of the late Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh's film of the same title.
Notwithstanding with the title, the story of the film tells about a married couple who very tragically lost their child in a car accident. Since the child's death they've been unable to spend time together, and they can't not be together, so they sort of meet on blind dates and role-play as strangers.
List of the cast as yet come to the surface. But, filming is expected to start in January.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?