Tony Shalhoub & Patricia Clarkson Go on Blind Date
Tony Shalhoub and Oscar nominee Patricia Clarkson reportedly will go on "Blind Date," not in the real life but in an upcoming drama romance flick. The Stanley Tucci direction actually is a remake of the late Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh's film of the same title.
Notwithstanding with the title, the story of the film tells about a married couple who very tragically lost their child in a car accident. Since the child's death they've been unable to spend time together, and they can't not be together, so they sort of meet on blind dates and role-play as strangers.
List of the cast as yet come to the surface. But, filming is expected to start in January.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser