Stuart Townsend Joining 'Chaos Theory' Cast
The already on-board cast of the forthcoming "Chaos Theory" will gladly welcome newcomer Stuart Townsend. The actor has just signed on to star in the drama comedy romance alongside Ryan Reynolds and Emily Mortimer.
The Warner Independent Pictures and Castle Rock Entertainment's project will have Marcos Siega to direct and Fred and Erica Westheimer's Lone Star Film Group to finance.
Based on a script written by Daniel Taplitz the story centers on a compulsive organizer (Reynolds) who decides to live his life without planning and in the process discovers love with Mortimer's character. Townsend completes the love triangle playing Buddy, the best friend of Reynolds' character who also falls in love with Mortimer's character.
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby