Stuart Townsend Joining 'Chaos Theory' Cast
The already on-board cast of the forthcoming "Chaos Theory" will gladly welcome newcomer Stuart Townsend. The actor has just signed on to star in the drama comedy romance alongside Ryan Reynolds and Emily Mortimer.
The Warner Independent Pictures and Castle Rock Entertainment's project will have Marcos Siega to direct and Fred and Erica Westheimer's Lone Star Film Group to finance.
Based on a script written by Daniel Taplitz the story centers on a compulsive organizer (Reynolds) who decides to live his life without planning and in the process discovers love with Mortimer's character. Townsend completes the love triangle playing Buddy, the best friend of Reynolds' character who also falls in love with Mortimer's character.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala