Stuart Townsend Joining 'Chaos Theory' Cast
The already on-board cast of the forthcoming "Chaos Theory" will gladly welcome newcomer Stuart Townsend. The actor has just signed on to star in the drama comedy romance alongside Ryan Reynolds and Emily Mortimer.
The Warner Independent Pictures and Castle Rock Entertainment's project will have Marcos Siega to direct and Fred and Erica Westheimer's Lone Star Film Group to finance.
Based on a script written by Daniel Taplitz the story centers on a compulsive organizer (Reynolds) who decides to live his life without planning and in the process discovers love with Mortimer's character. Townsend completes the love triangle playing Buddy, the best friend of Reynolds' character who also falls in love with Mortimer's character.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart