Stuart Townsend Joining 'Chaos Theory' Cast
The already on-board cast of the forthcoming "Chaos Theory" will gladly welcome newcomer Stuart Townsend. The actor has just signed on to star in the drama comedy romance alongside Ryan Reynolds and Emily Mortimer.
The Warner Independent Pictures and Castle Rock Entertainment's project will have Marcos Siega to direct and Fred and Erica Westheimer's Lone Star Film Group to finance.
Based on a script written by Daniel Taplitz the story centers on a compulsive organizer (Reynolds) who decides to live his life without planning and in the process discovers love with Mortimer's character. Townsend completes the love triangle playing Buddy, the best friend of Reynolds' character who also falls in love with Mortimer's character.
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?