Jim Caviezel Experiences Deja Vu
"Deja Vu." For some people such feeling is considered as annoying, while for some others it's very helpful. So it depends. As for Jim Caviezel, experiencing Deja Vu is just great as he's in talks to star in the upcoming action adventure drama.
Making the film for Touchstone Pictures are director Tony Scott and producer Jerry Bruckheimer. Meanwhile, Terry Rossio and Bill Marsilli wrote the script, and Chad Oman is executive producing with Mike Stenson and Ted Elliott.
The story of "Deja Vu" centers on the role played by actor Denzel Washington, an FBI agent who, upon discovering that a woman he loves was among the victims, travels back in time.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic