Jim Caviezel Experiences Deja Vu
"Deja Vu." For some people such feeling is considered as annoying, while for some others it's very helpful. So it depends. As for Jim Caviezel, experiencing Deja Vu is just great as he's in talks to star in the upcoming action adventure drama.
Making the film for Touchstone Pictures are director Tony Scott and producer Jerry Bruckheimer. Meanwhile, Terry Rossio and Bill Marsilli wrote the script, and Chad Oman is executive producing with Mike Stenson and Ted Elliott.
The story of "Deja Vu" centers on the role played by actor Denzel Washington, an FBI agent who, upon discovering that a woman he loves was among the victims, travels back in time.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars