Feuding Paris & Nicole are Back in the Simple Life
Feuding celebutantes Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are back in the "Simple Life" business. The recently canceled Fox reality show has been hooked by E! Entertainment Television for a next year release.
The TV cable even has ordered ten new episodes of the half-hour show to debut in the spring of 2006. Those early episodes will show the two socialites taking turns playing the traditional role of wife and homemaker while paired with various host families, so said the cable channel Monday.
Further a spokeswoman for E! confirmed that production of the show's fourth season, entitled "The Simple Life: Till Death Do Us Part," was set to begin in January, whether or not the two stars have reconciled.
More Paris Hilton News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding