Feuding Paris & Nicole are Back in the Simple Life
Feuding celebutantes Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are back in the "Simple Life" business. The recently canceled Fox reality show has been hooked by E! Entertainment Television for a next year release.
The TV cable even has ordered ten new episodes of the half-hour show to debut in the spring of 2006. Those early episodes will show the two socialites taking turns playing the traditional role of wife and homemaker while paired with various host families, so said the cable channel Monday.
Further a spokeswoman for E! confirmed that production of the show's fourth season, entitled "The Simple Life: Till Death Do Us Part," was set to begin in January, whether or not the two stars have reconciled.
More Paris Hilton News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage