Feuding Paris & Nicole are Back in the Simple Life
Feuding celebutantes Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are back in the "Simple Life" business. The recently canceled Fox reality show has been hooked by E! Entertainment Television for a next year release.
The TV cable even has ordered ten new episodes of the half-hour show to debut in the spring of 2006. Those early episodes will show the two socialites taking turns playing the traditional role of wife and homemaker while paired with various host families, so said the cable channel Monday.
Further a spokeswoman for E! confirmed that production of the show's fourth season, entitled "The Simple Life: Till Death Do Us Part," was set to begin in January, whether or not the two stars have reconciled.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes