Feuding Paris & Nicole are Back in the Simple Life
Feuding celebutantes Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are back in the "Simple Life" business. The recently canceled Fox reality show has been hooked by E! Entertainment Television for a next year release.
The TV cable even has ordered ten new episodes of the half-hour show to debut in the spring of 2006. Those early episodes will show the two socialites taking turns playing the traditional role of wife and homemaker while paired with various host families, so said the cable channel Monday.
Further a spokeswoman for E! confirmed that production of the show's fourth season, entitled "The Simple Life: Till Death Do Us Part," was set to begin in January, whether or not the two stars have reconciled.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'