Feuding Paris & Nicole are Back in the Simple Life
Feuding celebutantes Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are back in the "Simple Life" business. The recently canceled Fox reality show has been hooked by E! Entertainment Television for a next year release.
The TV cable even has ordered ten new episodes of the half-hour show to debut in the spring of 2006. Those early episodes will show the two socialites taking turns playing the traditional role of wife and homemaker while paired with various host families, so said the cable channel Monday.
Further a spokeswoman for E! confirmed that production of the show's fourth season, entitled "The Simple Life: Till Death Do Us Part," was set to begin in January, whether or not the two stars have reconciled.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?