Courteney Cox & Husband Developing A TV Sitcom
"Friends" star Courteney Cox, best known for her role as Monica in the long-running sitcom, is teaming up with actor husband David Arquette to develop a TV sitcom about a private investigator. The as yet untitled project, to which ABC has made a script commitment, centers on a gumshoe whose life changes when his 10-year-old son and ex-wife come back to town after eight years.
The couple is said to work alongside former "Everybody Loves Raymond" writer-producer Jeremy Stevens who will serve as an executive producer with them and is writing the pilot.
More Courteney Cox News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns