Courteney Cox & Husband Developing A TV Sitcom
"Friends" star Courteney Cox, best known for her role as Monica in the long-running sitcom, is teaming up with actor husband David Arquette to develop a TV sitcom about a private investigator. The as yet untitled project, to which ABC has made a script commitment, centers on a gumshoe whose life changes when his 10-year-old son and ex-wife come back to town after eight years.
The couple is said to work alongside former "Everybody Loves Raymond" writer-producer Jeremy Stevens who will serve as an executive producer with them and is writing the pilot.
More Courteney Cox News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzles With Purple Lipstick on Glamour Mexico. See the Sexy Snaps!
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women