Courteney Cox & Husband Developing A TV Sitcom
"Friends" star Courteney Cox, best known for her role as Monica in the long-running sitcom, is teaming up with actor husband David Arquette to develop a TV sitcom about a private investigator. The as yet untitled project, to which ABC has made a script commitment, centers on a gumshoe whose life changes when his 10-year-old son and ex-wife come back to town after eight years.
The couple is said to work alongside former "Everybody Loves Raymond" writer-producer Jeremy Stevens who will serve as an executive producer with them and is writing the pilot.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?