Courteney Cox & Husband Developing A TV Sitcom
"Friends" star Courteney Cox, best known for her role as Monica in the long-running sitcom, is teaming up with actor husband David Arquette to develop a TV sitcom about a private investigator. The as yet untitled project, to which ABC has made a script commitment, centers on a gumshoe whose life changes when his 10-year-old son and ex-wife come back to town after eight years.
The couple is said to work alongside former "Everybody Loves Raymond" writer-producer Jeremy Stevens who will serve as an executive producer with them and is writing the pilot.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance