Courteney Cox & Husband Developing A TV Sitcom
"Friends" star Courteney Cox, best known for her role as Monica in the long-running sitcom, is teaming up with actor husband David Arquette to develop a TV sitcom about a private investigator. The as yet untitled project, to which ABC has made a script commitment, centers on a gumshoe whose life changes when his 10-year-old son and ex-wife come back to town after eight years.
The couple is said to work alongside former "Everybody Loves Raymond" writer-producer Jeremy Stevens who will serve as an executive producer with them and is writing the pilot.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'