Take That Is Back, But Without Robbie Williams
The music group isn't disappearing just like that. Take That gets ready for a comeback. All members, Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen, minus Robbie Williams, held a press conference in London on Friday to announce details of a comeback tour - almost 10 years after they split up.
Take That has scheduled 11 dates beginning April 24 in Newcastle. Other dates include Birmingham on April 27-28, Glasgow April 30, Sheffield May 2, Manchester May 5-6, London May 8-9, Dublin May 12 and Belfast May 14. Will the boys back for good? Only time will tell.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'