Take That Is Back, But Without Robbie Williams
The music group isn't disappearing just like that. Take That gets ready for a comeback. All members, Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen, minus Robbie Williams, held a press conference in London on Friday to announce details of a comeback tour - almost 10 years after they split up.
Take That has scheduled 11 dates beginning April 24 in Newcastle. Other dates include Birmingham on April 27-28, Glasgow April 30, Sheffield May 2, Manchester May 5-6, London May 8-9, Dublin May 12 and Belfast May 14. Will the boys back for good? Only time will tell.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says