Take That Is Back, But Without Robbie Williams
The music group isn't disappearing just like that. Take That gets ready for a comeback. All members, Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen, minus Robbie Williams, held a press conference in London on Friday to announce details of a comeback tour - almost 10 years after they split up.
Take That has scheduled 11 dates beginning April 24 in Newcastle. Other dates include Birmingham on April 27-28, Glasgow April 30, Sheffield May 2, Manchester May 5-6, London May 8-9, Dublin May 12 and Belfast May 14. Will the boys back for good? Only time will tell.
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music