Take That Is Back, But Without Robbie Williams
The music group isn't disappearing just like that. Take That gets ready for a comeback. All members, Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen, minus Robbie Williams, held a press conference in London on Friday to announce details of a comeback tour - almost 10 years after they split up.
Take That has scheduled 11 dates beginning April 24 in Newcastle. Other dates include Birmingham on April 27-28, Glasgow April 30, Sheffield May 2, Manchester May 5-6, London May 8-9, Dublin May 12 and Belfast May 14. Will the boys back for good? Only time will tell.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says