Take That Is Back, But Without Robbie Williams
The music group isn't disappearing just like that. Take That gets ready for a comeback. All members, Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen, minus Robbie Williams, held a press conference in London on Friday to announce details of a comeback tour - almost 10 years after they split up.
Take That has scheduled 11 dates beginning April 24 in Newcastle. Other dates include Birmingham on April 27-28, Glasgow April 30, Sheffield May 2, Manchester May 5-6, London May 8-9, Dublin May 12 and Belfast May 14. Will the boys back for good? Only time will tell.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory