Actors Heading South of Pico
"South of Pico." It sounds interesting. Yes, it is. And you should glad that the drama film will soon hit the theater as shooting on the project has been begun this week in Los Angeles with Ernst Gossner making his theatrical directorial debut.
Meanwhile, Gina Torres and Kip Pardue will star in. In addition to both, Paul Hipp, Henry Simmons, Jimmy Bennett and Soren Fulton have all signed on to play in the film tells the tale of four ordinary people who witness an accidental death.
Written by Gossner and Richard Marcus, "South of Pico" is produced by Eric Presley, Gossner and Marcus, with Ralf Mosig as executive producer and David Lee as co-executive producer.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars