Actors Heading South of Pico
"South of Pico." It sounds interesting. Yes, it is. And you should glad that the drama film will soon hit the theater as shooting on the project has been begun this week in Los Angeles with Ernst Gossner making his theatrical directorial debut.
Meanwhile, Gina Torres and Kip Pardue will star in. In addition to both, Paul Hipp, Henry Simmons, Jimmy Bennett and Soren Fulton have all signed on to play in the film tells the tale of four ordinary people who witness an accidental death.
Written by Gossner and Richard Marcus, "South of Pico" is produced by Eric Presley, Gossner and Marcus, with Ralf Mosig as executive producer and David Lee as co-executive producer.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal