Actors Heading South of Pico
"South of Pico." It sounds interesting. Yes, it is. And you should glad that the drama film will soon hit the theater as shooting on the project has been begun this week in Los Angeles with Ernst Gossner making his theatrical directorial debut.
Meanwhile, Gina Torres and Kip Pardue will star in. In addition to both, Paul Hipp, Henry Simmons, Jimmy Bennett and Soren Fulton have all signed on to play in the film tells the tale of four ordinary people who witness an accidental death.
Written by Gossner and Richard Marcus, "South of Pico" is produced by Eric Presley, Gossner and Marcus, with Ralf Mosig as executive producer and David Lee as co-executive producer.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!