Actors Heading South of Pico
"South of Pico." It sounds interesting. Yes, it is. And you should glad that the drama film will soon hit the theater as shooting on the project has been begun this week in Los Angeles with Ernst Gossner making his theatrical directorial debut.
Meanwhile, Gina Torres and Kip Pardue will star in. In addition to both, Paul Hipp, Henry Simmons, Jimmy Bennett and Soren Fulton have all signed on to play in the film tells the tale of four ordinary people who witness an accidental death.
Written by Gossner and Richard Marcus, "South of Pico" is produced by Eric Presley, Gossner and Marcus, with Ralf Mosig as executive producer and David Lee as co-executive producer.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'