Mr and Mrs Smith Pen a Pre-Nup!
Prior to their wedding, which accordingly will be held on December 1st this year, the "Mr and Mrs Smith" actors reportedly pen a pre-nuptial agreement. It is reported that Angelina Jolie insisted to have the agreement because she wants to ensure her two adopted children, Maddox and Zahara, will be well looked after and they will never have to worry about money if she later split with Brad Pitt.
As of Pitt, he would like to have a child with Angelina and adopt more kids with the actress. A source said "Brad has always understood that she wanted to adopt more because she has such strong feelings about helping children born into poverty. But she would love to have Brad's baby too." So it's a kind of mutual relationship, don't you think so? Meanwhile, another source claims "Angelina's told Brad it's time they came clean about their relationship on TV. She's just looking for the right show to set the record straight."
More on the couple, Brad and Jolie also have been voted Favorite Photo Partners in a poll conducted by TakeGreatPictures.com. Fans have chosen them as The Most Photogenic Celebs to beat off the likes of Halle Berry and Johnny Depp.
More Brad Pitt News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory