Mr and Mrs Smith Pen a Pre-Nup!
Prior to their wedding, which accordingly will be held on December 1st this year, the "Mr and Mrs Smith" actors reportedly pen a pre-nuptial agreement. It is reported that Angelina Jolie insisted to have the agreement because she wants to ensure her two adopted children, Maddox and Zahara, will be well looked after and they will never have to worry about money if she later split with Brad Pitt.
As of Pitt, he would like to have a child with Angelina and adopt more kids with the actress. A source said "Brad has always understood that she wanted to adopt more because she has such strong feelings about helping children born into poverty. But she would love to have Brad's baby too." So it's a kind of mutual relationship, don't you think so? Meanwhile, another source claims "Angelina's told Brad it's time they came clean about their relationship on TV. She's just looking for the right show to set the record straight."
More on the couple, Brad and Jolie also have been voted Favorite Photo Partners in a poll conducted by TakeGreatPictures.com. Fans have chosen them as The Most Photogenic Celebs to beat off the likes of Halle Berry and Johnny Depp.
More Brad Pitt News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set