Supermodel Kate Moss Eyeing Acting Career
Not all bad experiences bring bad effects. Nonetheless, in particular cases bad experiences would lead us to a better understanding that finally creates a better of us. Get the point? Bad experiences would sharpen our quality as a human being that at the end of the road we can be a much better person.
See the example of our supermodel Kate Moss, who recently got struck on snorting cocaine scandal. Despite the many side effects of the incident, she stands still, bravely facing all the consequences with her face observes intently to her future days. Being in the rehab, she had the time to think of her life, career, future, and many other things.
At last, she woke up in realization that her modeling career won't last forever. She yes has had everything from modeling; money, fame, and popularity, but facing the fact, Moss has put up plans to make a fresh start. And she reportedly has told friends that she is eyeing an acting career. Seriously of course.
See? Experience is a good teacher, though the bad ones. Also, experience must be bought.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal