Supermodel Kate Moss Eyeing Acting Career
Not all bad experiences bring bad effects. Nonetheless, in particular cases bad experiences would lead us to a better understanding that finally creates a better of us. Get the point? Bad experiences would sharpen our quality as a human being that at the end of the road we can be a much better person.
See the example of our supermodel Kate Moss, who recently got struck on snorting cocaine scandal. Despite the many side effects of the incident, she stands still, bravely facing all the consequences with her face observes intently to her future days. Being in the rehab, she had the time to think of her life, career, future, and many other things.
At last, she woke up in realization that her modeling career won't last forever. She yes has had everything from modeling; money, fame, and popularity, but facing the fact, Moss has put up plans to make a fresh start. And she reportedly has told friends that she is eyeing an acting career. Seriously of course.
See? Experience is a good teacher, though the bad ones. Also, experience must be bought.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones