Supermodel Kate Moss Eyeing Acting Career
Not all bad experiences bring bad effects. Nonetheless, in particular cases bad experiences would lead us to a better understanding that finally creates a better of us. Get the point? Bad experiences would sharpen our quality as a human being that at the end of the road we can be a much better person.
See the example of our supermodel Kate Moss, who recently got struck on snorting cocaine scandal. Despite the many side effects of the incident, she stands still, bravely facing all the consequences with her face observes intently to her future days. Being in the rehab, she had the time to think of her life, career, future, and many other things.
At last, she woke up in realization that her modeling career won't last forever. She yes has had everything from modeling; money, fame, and popularity, but facing the fact, Moss has put up plans to make a fresh start. And she reportedly has told friends that she is eyeing an acting career. Seriously of course.
See? Experience is a good teacher, though the bad ones. Also, experience must be bought.
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy