Supermodel Kate Moss Eyeing Acting Career
Not all bad experiences bring bad effects. Nonetheless, in particular cases bad experiences would lead us to a better understanding that finally creates a better of us. Get the point? Bad experiences would sharpen our quality as a human being that at the end of the road we can be a much better person.
See the example of our supermodel Kate Moss, who recently got struck on snorting cocaine scandal. Despite the many side effects of the incident, she stands still, bravely facing all the consequences with her face observes intently to her future days. Being in the rehab, she had the time to think of her life, career, future, and many other things.
At last, she woke up in realization that her modeling career won't last forever. She yes has had everything from modeling; money, fame, and popularity, but facing the fact, Moss has put up plans to make a fresh start. And she reportedly has told friends that she is eyeing an acting career. Seriously of course.
See? Experience is a good teacher, though the bad ones. Also, experience must be bought.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri