Supermodel Kate Moss Eyeing Acting Career
Not all bad experiences bring bad effects. Nonetheless, in particular cases bad experiences would lead us to a better understanding that finally creates a better of us. Get the point? Bad experiences would sharpen our quality as a human being that at the end of the road we can be a much better person.
See the example of our supermodel Kate Moss, who recently got struck on snorting cocaine scandal. Despite the many side effects of the incident, she stands still, bravely facing all the consequences with her face observes intently to her future days. Being in the rehab, she had the time to think of her life, career, future, and many other things.
At last, she woke up in realization that her modeling career won't last forever. She yes has had everything from modeling; money, fame, and popularity, but facing the fact, Moss has put up plans to make a fresh start. And she reportedly has told friends that she is eyeing an acting career. Seriously of course.
See? Experience is a good teacher, though the bad ones. Also, experience must be bought.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'