Rocker Osbourne Wrote A Musical About Rasputin
Writing a musical is the lifelong ambition of rocker Ozzy Osbourne. And when the inspiration came, he did it very well. It was a BBC documentary about the womanizing Romanov hell raiser, Rasputin, which encouraged him to write a musical.
Fortunately, Osbourne tend to perceive Rasputin as a spiritual ancestor, so the process soon then began. He says "I always wanted to do a musical for the West End or Broadway. If it gets picked up it gets picked up, but it was a lot of fun to do anyway."
"It's a major achievement for me, because I've always wanted to do it," he adds. Though, Osbourne refuses to star in his own production, saying "If there is an album I'll sing the part, but I don't want to go on Broadway." Well it doesn't matter then.
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her