Rocker Osbourne Wrote A Musical About Rasputin
Writing a musical is the lifelong ambition of rocker Ozzy Osbourne. And when the inspiration came, he did it very well. It was a BBC documentary about the womanizing Romanov hell raiser, Rasputin, which encouraged him to write a musical.
Fortunately, Osbourne tend to perceive Rasputin as a spiritual ancestor, so the process soon then began. He says "I always wanted to do a musical for the West End or Broadway. If it gets picked up it gets picked up, but it was a lot of fun to do anyway."
"It's a major achievement for me, because I've always wanted to do it," he adds. Though, Osbourne refuses to star in his own production, saying "If there is an album I'll sing the part, but I don't want to go on Broadway." Well it doesn't matter then.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas