Rocker Osbourne Wrote A Musical About Rasputin
Writing a musical is the lifelong ambition of rocker Ozzy Osbourne. And when the inspiration came, he did it very well. It was a BBC documentary about the womanizing Romanov hell raiser, Rasputin, which encouraged him to write a musical.
Fortunately, Osbourne tend to perceive Rasputin as a spiritual ancestor, so the process soon then began. He says "I always wanted to do a musical for the West End or Broadway. If it gets picked up it gets picked up, but it was a lot of fun to do anyway."
"It's a major achievement for me, because I've always wanted to do it," he adds. Though, Osbourne refuses to star in his own production, saying "If there is an album I'll sing the part, but I don't want to go on Broadway." Well it doesn't matter then.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Rihanna Accused of Disrespecting Queen Elizabeth
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money