Rocker Osbourne Wrote A Musical About Rasputin
Writing a musical is the lifelong ambition of rocker Ozzy Osbourne. And when the inspiration came, he did it very well. It was a BBC documentary about the womanizing Romanov hell raiser, Rasputin, which encouraged him to write a musical.
Fortunately, Osbourne tend to perceive Rasputin as a spiritual ancestor, so the process soon then began. He says "I always wanted to do a musical for the West End or Broadway. If it gets picked up it gets picked up, but it was a lot of fun to do anyway."
"It's a major achievement for me, because I've always wanted to do it," he adds. Though, Osbourne refuses to star in his own production, saying "If there is an album I'll sing the part, but I don't want to go on Broadway." Well it doesn't matter then.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms