Rocker Osbourne Wrote A Musical About Rasputin
Writing a musical is the lifelong ambition of rocker Ozzy Osbourne. And when the inspiration came, he did it very well. It was a BBC documentary about the womanizing Romanov hell raiser, Rasputin, which encouraged him to write a musical.
Fortunately, Osbourne tend to perceive Rasputin as a spiritual ancestor, so the process soon then began. He says "I always wanted to do a musical for the West End or Broadway. If it gets picked up it gets picked up, but it was a lot of fun to do anyway."
"It's a major achievement for me, because I've always wanted to do it," he adds. Though, Osbourne refuses to star in his own production, saying "If there is an album I'll sing the part, but I don't want to go on Broadway." Well it doesn't matter then.
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown