The Childs' Final Destiny
It's all over. There won't be more performances from the Childs. They go separate ways. Maybe it is their destiny. Sad to say but that's the truth. Destiny's Child is dispersing.
The girls had on Tuesday sang their final song as a group on ABC's late night "Jimmy Kimmel Live." To mark their final performance in front of public, the group opened the show with their new single "Stand Up for Love" and closed with the Grammy-winning "Survivor."
Joining them in the show were radio contest winners from throughout the country who were flown to Los Angeles. Though, all the group members assured Kimmel they will remain "sisters" and the split is strictly a career move.
Representing her friends, Kelly Rowland says "I think the most beautiful thing is that we're not parting because there were problems. We're parting because we're celebrating each others' growth." Asked about the possibility for group reunion, she simply replied "You never know." Is that mean yes?
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby