The Childs' Final Destiny
It's all over. There won't be more performances from the Childs. They go separate ways. Maybe it is their destiny. Sad to say but that's the truth. Destiny's Child is dispersing.
The girls had on Tuesday sang their final song as a group on ABC's late night "Jimmy Kimmel Live." To mark their final performance in front of public, the group opened the show with their new single "Stand Up for Love" and closed with the Grammy-winning "Survivor."
Joining them in the show were radio contest winners from throughout the country who were flown to Los Angeles. Though, all the group members assured Kimmel they will remain "sisters" and the split is strictly a career move.
Representing her friends, Kelly Rowland says "I think the most beautiful thing is that we're not parting because there were problems. We're parting because we're celebrating each others' growth." Asked about the possibility for group reunion, she simply replied "You never know." Is that mean yes?
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!