The Childs' Final Destiny
It's all over. There won't be more performances from the Childs. They go separate ways. Maybe it is their destiny. Sad to say but that's the truth. Destiny's Child is dispersing.
The girls had on Tuesday sang their final song as a group on ABC's late night "Jimmy Kimmel Live." To mark their final performance in front of public, the group opened the show with their new single "Stand Up for Love" and closed with the Grammy-winning "Survivor."
Joining them in the show were radio contest winners from throughout the country who were flown to Los Angeles. Though, all the group members assured Kimmel they will remain "sisters" and the split is strictly a career move.
Representing her friends, Kelly Rowland says "I think the most beautiful thing is that we're not parting because there were problems. We're parting because we're celebrating each others' growth." Asked about the possibility for group reunion, she simply replied "You never know." Is that mean yes?
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign