The Childs' Final Destiny
It's all over. There won't be more performances from the Childs. They go separate ways. Maybe it is their destiny. Sad to say but that's the truth. Destiny's Child is dispersing.
The girls had on Tuesday sang their final song as a group on ABC's late night "Jimmy Kimmel Live." To mark their final performance in front of public, the group opened the show with their new single "Stand Up for Love" and closed with the Grammy-winning "Survivor."
Joining them in the show were radio contest winners from throughout the country who were flown to Los Angeles. Though, all the group members assured Kimmel they will remain "sisters" and the split is strictly a career move.
Representing her friends, Kelly Rowland says "I think the most beautiful thing is that we're not parting because there were problems. We're parting because we're celebrating each others' growth." Asked about the possibility for group reunion, she simply replied "You never know." Is that mean yes?
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked