The Childs' Final Destiny
It's all over. There won't be more performances from the Childs. They go separate ways. Maybe it is their destiny. Sad to say but that's the truth. Destiny's Child is dispersing.
The girls had on Tuesday sang their final song as a group on ABC's late night "Jimmy Kimmel Live." To mark their final performance in front of public, the group opened the show with their new single "Stand Up for Love" and closed with the Grammy-winning "Survivor."
Joining them in the show were radio contest winners from throughout the country who were flown to Los Angeles. Though, all the group members assured Kimmel they will remain "sisters" and the split is strictly a career move.
Representing her friends, Kelly Rowland says "I think the most beautiful thing is that we're not parting because there were problems. We're parting because we're celebrating each others' growth." Asked about the possibility for group reunion, she simply replied "You never know." Is that mean yes?
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'