Stone's Plastic Surgeon Case Settled
Actress Sharon Stone won't take it too far. She wants the case to soon end in piece. Thus the actress has agreed to drop her lawsuit against Dr Renato Calabria, a plastic surgeon she accused of libel, in return for his performing free surgery for children with facial deformities.
The settlement was reached Monday when Stone filed papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court dismissing her complaint against Dr. Renato, she accused of making false claims that she had a face-lift. But, as we all know, nothing is free. Hence the settlement costs something, which is Dr. Renato to provide "his services on a pro bono basis for a charity the actress is involved in that arranges reconstructive facial surgery for children," so one of the doctor's attorney revealed.
"I think Ms. Stone did the honorable thing, and I think that Dr. Calabria did an honorable thing, too," said another of the surgeon's lawyers. "(Calabria) managed to turn a lawsuit into a benefit to the community." He continued.
More Sharon Stone News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked