Stone's Plastic Surgeon Case Settled
Actress Sharon Stone won't take it too far. She wants the case to soon end in piece. Thus the actress has agreed to drop her lawsuit against Dr Renato Calabria, a plastic surgeon she accused of libel, in return for his performing free surgery for children with facial deformities.
The settlement was reached Monday when Stone filed papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court dismissing her complaint against Dr. Renato, she accused of making false claims that she had a face-lift. But, as we all know, nothing is free. Hence the settlement costs something, which is Dr. Renato to provide "his services on a pro bono basis for a charity the actress is involved in that arranges reconstructive facial surgery for children," so one of the doctor's attorney revealed.
"I think Ms. Stone did the honorable thing, and I think that Dr. Calabria did an honorable thing, too," said another of the surgeon's lawyers. "(Calabria) managed to turn a lawsuit into a benefit to the community." He continued.
More Sharon Stone News
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'