Stone's Plastic Surgeon Case Settled
Actress Sharon Stone won't take it too far. She wants the case to soon end in piece. Thus the actress has agreed to drop her lawsuit against Dr Renato Calabria, a plastic surgeon she accused of libel, in return for his performing free surgery for children with facial deformities.
The settlement was reached Monday when Stone filed papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court dismissing her complaint against Dr. Renato, she accused of making false claims that she had a face-lift. But, as we all know, nothing is free. Hence the settlement costs something, which is Dr. Renato to provide "his services on a pro bono basis for a charity the actress is involved in that arranges reconstructive facial surgery for children," so one of the doctor's attorney revealed.
"I think Ms. Stone did the honorable thing, and I think that Dr. Calabria did an honorable thing, too," said another of the surgeon's lawyers. "(Calabria) managed to turn a lawsuit into a benefit to the community." He continued.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters