Stone's Plastic Surgeon Case Settled
Actress Sharon Stone won't take it too far. She wants the case to soon end in piece. Thus the actress has agreed to drop her lawsuit against Dr Renato Calabria, a plastic surgeon she accused of libel, in return for his performing free surgery for children with facial deformities.
The settlement was reached Monday when Stone filed papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court dismissing her complaint against Dr. Renato, she accused of making false claims that she had a face-lift. But, as we all know, nothing is free. Hence the settlement costs something, which is Dr. Renato to provide "his services on a pro bono basis for a charity the actress is involved in that arranges reconstructive facial surgery for children," so one of the doctor's attorney revealed.
"I think Ms. Stone did the honorable thing, and I think that Dr. Calabria did an honorable thing, too," said another of the surgeon's lawyers. "(Calabria) managed to turn a lawsuit into a benefit to the community." He continued.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder