Stone's Plastic Surgeon Case Settled
Actress Sharon Stone won't take it too far. She wants the case to soon end in piece. Thus the actress has agreed to drop her lawsuit against Dr Renato Calabria, a plastic surgeon she accused of libel, in return for his performing free surgery for children with facial deformities.
The settlement was reached Monday when Stone filed papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court dismissing her complaint against Dr. Renato, she accused of making false claims that she had a face-lift. But, as we all know, nothing is free. Hence the settlement costs something, which is Dr. Renato to provide "his services on a pro bono basis for a charity the actress is involved in that arranges reconstructive facial surgery for children," so one of the doctor's attorney revealed.
"I think Ms. Stone did the honorable thing, and I think that Dr. Calabria did an honorable thing, too," said another of the surgeon's lawyers. "(Calabria) managed to turn a lawsuit into a benefit to the community." He continued.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'