Cheadle & Sandler to Join Reign O'er Me Cast
Can you still remember the September 11, 2001 WTC incident? The misfortune will always be remembered and listed in the world's history. As a concrete remembrance to the accident that changes many people's life, writer-director Mike Binder is developing "Reign O'er Me," a drama that follows the story of a man who lost his family on Sept. 11 and has never recovered from his grief.
The main role then runs into his former college roommate who has become a doctor and who is determined to help his ex-roomie come to grips with his loss. Don Cheadle and Adam Sandler are the two actors already in talks to star in. In the meantime, Sony Pictures Entertainment is trying to acquire the Binder-scripted film and would make it next year with a budget under $20 million.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'