Cheadle & Sandler to Join Reign O'er Me Cast
Can you still remember the September 11, 2001 WTC incident? The misfortune will always be remembered and listed in the world's history. As a concrete remembrance to the accident that changes many people's life, writer-director Mike Binder is developing "Reign O'er Me," a drama that follows the story of a man who lost his family on Sept. 11 and has never recovered from his grief.
The main role then runs into his former college roommate who has become a doctor and who is determined to help his ex-roomie come to grips with his loss. Don Cheadle and Adam Sandler are the two actors already in talks to star in. In the meantime, Sony Pictures Entertainment is trying to acquire the Binder-scripted film and would make it next year with a budget under $20 million.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says