Cheadle & Sandler to Join Reign O'er Me Cast
Can you still remember the September 11, 2001 WTC incident? The misfortune will always be remembered and listed in the world's history. As a concrete remembrance to the accident that changes many people's life, writer-director Mike Binder is developing "Reign O'er Me," a drama that follows the story of a man who lost his family on Sept. 11 and has never recovered from his grief.
The main role then runs into his former college roommate who has become a doctor and who is determined to help his ex-roomie come to grips with his loss. Don Cheadle and Adam Sandler are the two actors already in talks to star in. In the meantime, Sony Pictures Entertainment is trying to acquire the Binder-scripted film and would make it next year with a budget under $20 million.
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date