Cheadle & Sandler to Join Reign O'er Me Cast
Can you still remember the September 11, 2001 WTC incident? The misfortune will always be remembered and listed in the world's history. As a concrete remembrance to the accident that changes many people's life, writer-director Mike Binder is developing "Reign O'er Me," a drama that follows the story of a man who lost his family on Sept. 11 and has never recovered from his grief.
The main role then runs into his former college roommate who has become a doctor and who is determined to help his ex-roomie come to grips with his loss. Don Cheadle and Adam Sandler are the two actors already in talks to star in. In the meantime, Sony Pictures Entertainment is trying to acquire the Binder-scripted film and would make it next year with a budget under $20 million.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'