Cheadle & Sandler to Join Reign O'er Me Cast
Can you still remember the September 11, 2001 WTC incident? The misfortune will always be remembered and listed in the world's history. As a concrete remembrance to the accident that changes many people's life, writer-director Mike Binder is developing "Reign O'er Me," a drama that follows the story of a man who lost his family on Sept. 11 and has never recovered from his grief.
The main role then runs into his former college roommate who has become a doctor and who is determined to help his ex-roomie come to grips with his loss. Don Cheadle and Adam Sandler are the two actors already in talks to star in. In the meantime, Sony Pictures Entertainment is trying to acquire the Binder-scripted film and would make it next year with a budget under $20 million.
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6