House of Dereon by Beyonce Knowles Released
Tuesday November 15 is Beyonce Knowles big day. The beauty was at that day performing for the last time as a member of Destiny' Child while at the same time also launching her new fashion line, House of Dereon. Named after her grandmother, Agnes Dereon, the line features denim, handbags, casual sportswear, furs and footwear.
Beyonce's mother Tina, who has been designing Beyonce's clothes for years, actually is the creator of the line, with her daughter as the inspiration. "The whole theme is taking nothing and turning it into something because that's what my grandmother did with all kinds of fabrics. She just turned everything into masterpieces, and that's what my mother does." So Beyonce told Extra.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle