House of Dereon by Beyonce Knowles Released
Tuesday November 15 is Beyonce Knowles big day. The beauty was at that day performing for the last time as a member of Destiny' Child while at the same time also launching her new fashion line, House of Dereon. Named after her grandmother, Agnes Dereon, the line features denim, handbags, casual sportswear, furs and footwear.
Beyonce's mother Tina, who has been designing Beyonce's clothes for years, actually is the creator of the line, with her daughter as the inspiration. "The whole theme is taking nothing and turning it into something because that's what my grandmother did with all kinds of fabrics. She just turned everything into masterpieces, and that's what my mother does." So Beyonce told Extra.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years