House of Dereon by Beyonce Knowles Released
Tuesday November 15 is Beyonce Knowles big day. The beauty was at that day performing for the last time as a member of Destiny' Child while at the same time also launching her new fashion line, House of Dereon. Named after her grandmother, Agnes Dereon, the line features denim, handbags, casual sportswear, furs and footwear.
Beyonce's mother Tina, who has been designing Beyonce's clothes for years, actually is the creator of the line, with her daughter as the inspiration. "The whole theme is taking nothing and turning it into something because that's what my grandmother did with all kinds of fabrics. She just turned everything into masterpieces, and that's what my mother does." So Beyonce told Extra.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest