House of Dereon by Beyonce Knowles Released
Tuesday November 15 is Beyonce Knowles big day. The beauty was at that day performing for the last time as a member of Destiny' Child while at the same time also launching her new fashion line, House of Dereon. Named after her grandmother, Agnes Dereon, the line features denim, handbags, casual sportswear, furs and footwear.
Beyonce's mother Tina, who has been designing Beyonce's clothes for years, actually is the creator of the line, with her daughter as the inspiration. "The whole theme is taking nothing and turning it into something because that's what my grandmother did with all kinds of fabrics. She just turned everything into masterpieces, and that's what my mother does." So Beyonce told Extra.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri