House of Dereon by Beyonce Knowles Released
Tuesday November 15 is Beyonce Knowles big day. The beauty was at that day performing for the last time as a member of Destiny' Child while at the same time also launching her new fashion line, House of Dereon. Named after her grandmother, Agnes Dereon, the line features denim, handbags, casual sportswear, furs and footwear.
Beyonce's mother Tina, who has been designing Beyonce's clothes for years, actually is the creator of the line, with her daughter as the inspiration. "The whole theme is taking nothing and turning it into something because that's what my grandmother did with all kinds of fabrics. She just turned everything into masterpieces, and that's what my mother does." So Beyonce told Extra.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch