Madonna Tops UK Singles Chart
Queen of pop Madonna has demonstrated her power not only in the US but also in UK. The pop star successfully tops UK singles chart with her ABBA-sampling disco anthem "Hung Up" which is one of the many singles included in her latest album "Confessions on a Dancefloor." With such attainment, she obviously knocks last week's champ Westlife's ballad "You Raise Me Up" to the second place.
In the third place of the chart is the new British band Son of Dork with their single "Ticket Outta Loserville." Another new comer to enter the chart is Simon Webbe whose single "No Worries" at the fourth place, ahead of Arctic Monkeys' "I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor" which drops three places to fifth.
Meanwhile, R&B singer Craig David drops two places to sixth with "Don't Love You No More," followed after at No. 7 by Pharrell Williams "Can I Have It Like That," featuring Gwen Stefani. The Pussycat Dolls featuring Busta Rhymes are in the 8th spot with their single "Don't Cha," while Sugababes are in the 9th spot from fifth with "Push The Button." Rounding out the top 10 is Robbie Williams' "Tripping."
More Madonna News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik