Madonna Tops UK Singles Chart
Queen of pop Madonna has demonstrated her power not only in the US but also in UK. The pop star successfully tops UK singles chart with her ABBA-sampling disco anthem "Hung Up" which is one of the many singles included in her latest album "Confessions on a Dancefloor." With such attainment, she obviously knocks last week's champ Westlife's ballad "You Raise Me Up" to the second place.
In the third place of the chart is the new British band Son of Dork with their single "Ticket Outta Loserville." Another new comer to enter the chart is Simon Webbe whose single "No Worries" at the fourth place, ahead of Arctic Monkeys' "I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor" which drops three places to fifth.
Meanwhile, R&B singer Craig David drops two places to sixth with "Don't Love You No More," followed after at No. 7 by Pharrell Williams "Can I Have It Like That," featuring Gwen Stefani. The Pussycat Dolls featuring Busta Rhymes are in the 8th spot with their single "Don't Cha," while Sugababes are in the 9th spot from fifth with "Push The Button." Rounding out the top 10 is Robbie Williams' "Tripping."
More Madonna News
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'