Madonna Tops UK Singles Chart
Queen of pop Madonna has demonstrated her power not only in the US but also in UK. The pop star successfully tops UK singles chart with her ABBA-sampling disco anthem "Hung Up" which is one of the many singles included in her latest album "Confessions on a Dancefloor." With such attainment, she obviously knocks last week's champ Westlife's ballad "You Raise Me Up" to the second place.
In the third place of the chart is the new British band Son of Dork with their single "Ticket Outta Loserville." Another new comer to enter the chart is Simon Webbe whose single "No Worries" at the fourth place, ahead of Arctic Monkeys' "I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor" which drops three places to fifth.
Meanwhile, R&B singer Craig David drops two places to sixth with "Don't Love You No More," followed after at No. 7 by Pharrell Williams "Can I Have It Like That," featuring Gwen Stefani. The Pussycat Dolls featuring Busta Rhymes are in the 8th spot with their single "Don't Cha," while Sugababes are in the 9th spot from fifth with "Push The Button." Rounding out the top 10 is Robbie Williams' "Tripping."
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion