Johansson to Contribute to the Nanny Diaries
Instead of writing the 'Diaries,' actress Scarlett Johansson prefers to star in the drama flick. The film, tentatively titled "The Nanny Diaries" is based on Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus' best-selling novel of the same title detailing nine frantic months in the life of a young woman impulsively hired to care for the neglected 4-year-old son of a pampered wife and her near-absentee husband, whose marriage begins to disintegrate during the period.
The film is now reportedly under work with American Splendor screenwriters Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini are in the process of adapting the screenplay. Details on Johansson's role and other cast have yet published, neither of the filming nor release date. Stay there and wait further information from us.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding