Johansson to Contribute to the Nanny Diaries
Instead of writing the 'Diaries,' actress Scarlett Johansson prefers to star in the drama flick. The film, tentatively titled "The Nanny Diaries" is based on Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus' best-selling novel of the same title detailing nine frantic months in the life of a young woman impulsively hired to care for the neglected 4-year-old son of a pampered wife and her near-absentee husband, whose marriage begins to disintegrate during the period.
The film is now reportedly under work with American Splendor screenwriters Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini are in the process of adapting the screenplay. Details on Johansson's role and other cast have yet published, neither of the filming nor release date. Stay there and wait further information from us.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked