Johansson to Contribute to the Nanny Diaries
Instead of writing the 'Diaries,' actress Scarlett Johansson prefers to star in the drama flick. The film, tentatively titled "The Nanny Diaries" is based on Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus' best-selling novel of the same title detailing nine frantic months in the life of a young woman impulsively hired to care for the neglected 4-year-old son of a pampered wife and her near-absentee husband, whose marriage begins to disintegrate during the period.
The film is now reportedly under work with American Splendor screenwriters Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini are in the process of adapting the screenplay. Details on Johansson's role and other cast have yet published, neither of the filming nor release date. Stay there and wait further information from us.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen