Johansson to Contribute to the Nanny Diaries
Instead of writing the 'Diaries,' actress Scarlett Johansson prefers to star in the drama flick. The film, tentatively titled "The Nanny Diaries" is based on Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus' best-selling novel of the same title detailing nine frantic months in the life of a young woman impulsively hired to care for the neglected 4-year-old son of a pampered wife and her near-absentee husband, whose marriage begins to disintegrate during the period.
The film is now reportedly under work with American Splendor screenwriters Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini are in the process of adapting the screenplay. Details on Johansson's role and other cast have yet published, neither of the filming nor release date. Stay there and wait further information from us.
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?