Johansson to Contribute to the Nanny Diaries
Instead of writing the 'Diaries,' actress Scarlett Johansson prefers to star in the drama flick. The film, tentatively titled "The Nanny Diaries" is based on Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus' best-selling novel of the same title detailing nine frantic months in the life of a young woman impulsively hired to care for the neglected 4-year-old son of a pampered wife and her near-absentee husband, whose marriage begins to disintegrate during the period.
The film is now reportedly under work with American Splendor screenwriters Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini are in the process of adapting the screenplay. Details on Johansson's role and other cast have yet published, neither of the filming nor release date. Stay there and wait further information from us.
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up