Jon 'Boy' Heder's Mama Is Diane Keaton
"Mama's Boy" is the next film project that actress Diane Keaton is taking. It is a comedy film which centers on a self-absorbed man in his late 20s who still lives at home with his mother. The man's world turns upside down when his mother starts dating and considers booting him out of the house.
Has been tapped to direct from a script written by Hank Nelken is Tim Hamilton. As of Keaton, she's in talks to play the mother of the boy, which part is about to be played by John Heder.
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert