Jon 'Boy' Heder's Mama Is Diane Keaton
"Mama's Boy" is the next film project that actress Diane Keaton is taking. It is a comedy film which centers on a self-absorbed man in his late 20s who still lives at home with his mother. The man's world turns upside down when his mother starts dating and considers booting him out of the house.
Has been tapped to direct from a script written by Hank Nelken is Tim Hamilton. As of Keaton, she's in talks to play the mother of the boy, which part is about to be played by John Heder.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'