Jon 'Boy' Heder's Mama Is Diane Keaton
"Mama's Boy" is the next film project that actress Diane Keaton is taking. It is a comedy film which centers on a self-absorbed man in his late 20s who still lives at home with his mother. The man's world turns upside down when his mother starts dating and considers booting him out of the house.
Has been tapped to direct from a script written by Hank Nelken is Tim Hamilton. As of Keaton, she's in talks to play the mother of the boy, which part is about to be played by John Heder.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo