Jon 'Boy' Heder's Mama Is Diane Keaton
"Mama's Boy" is the next film project that actress Diane Keaton is taking. It is a comedy film which centers on a self-absorbed man in his late 20s who still lives at home with his mother. The man's world turns upside down when his mother starts dating and considers booting him out of the house.
Has been tapped to direct from a script written by Hank Nelken is Tim Hamilton. As of Keaton, she's in talks to play the mother of the boy, which part is about to be played by John Heder.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps