Jon 'Boy' Heder's Mama Is Diane Keaton
"Mama's Boy" is the next film project that actress Diane Keaton is taking. It is a comedy film which centers on a self-absorbed man in his late 20s who still lives at home with his mother. The man's world turns upside down when his mother starts dating and considers booting him out of the house.
Has been tapped to direct from a script written by Hank Nelken is Tim Hamilton. As of Keaton, she's in talks to play the mother of the boy, which part is about to be played by John Heder.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson