McMahon & Bullock Have Premonition
Hopefully they have the right premonition just like the movie title they are about to star in. "Premonition" is a drama thriller which story revolves around a woman who has a premonition that her husband will die in a car crash and sets out to prevent it.
Julian McMahon is joining Sandra Bullock to star in the Hollywood debut of German director Mennan Yapo from Bill Kelly's script. "Premonition" will start filming in January and will be produced by Hyde Park production for TriStar and MGM.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars