McMahon & Bullock Have Premonition
Hopefully they have the right premonition just like the movie title they are about to star in. "Premonition" is a drama thriller which story revolves around a woman who has a premonition that her husband will die in a car crash and sets out to prevent it.
Julian McMahon is joining Sandra Bullock to star in the Hollywood debut of German director Mennan Yapo from Bill Kelly's script. "Premonition" will start filming in January and will be produced by Hyde Park production for TriStar and MGM.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip