McMahon & Bullock Have Premonition
Hopefully they have the right premonition just like the movie title they are about to star in. "Premonition" is a drama thriller which story revolves around a woman who has a premonition that her husband will die in a car crash and sets out to prevent it.
Julian McMahon is joining Sandra Bullock to star in the Hollywood debut of German director Mennan Yapo from Bill Kelly's script. "Premonition" will start filming in January and will be produced by Hyde Park production for TriStar and MGM.
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel