McMahon & Bullock Have Premonition
Hopefully they have the right premonition just like the movie title they are about to star in. "Premonition" is a drama thriller which story revolves around a woman who has a premonition that her husband will die in a car crash and sets out to prevent it.
Julian McMahon is joining Sandra Bullock to star in the Hollywood debut of German director Mennan Yapo from Bill Kelly's script. "Premonition" will start filming in January and will be produced by Hyde Park production for TriStar and MGM.
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name