McMahon & Bullock Have Premonition
Hopefully they have the right premonition just like the movie title they are about to star in. "Premonition" is a drama thriller which story revolves around a woman who has a premonition that her husband will die in a car crash and sets out to prevent it.
Julian McMahon is joining Sandra Bullock to star in the Hollywood debut of German director Mennan Yapo from Bill Kelly's script. "Premonition" will start filming in January and will be produced by Hyde Park production for TriStar and MGM.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says