It's a Boy for Conan O'Brien
Oh boy it's a boy. Wednesday was the happy day of the 'Late Night' host Conan O'Brien and his wife of three years Liza Powel as they welcomed their new son. "Mother, baby and father are all well," so said NBC.
Beckett O'Brien was born Wednesday at 8:27 p.m. in New York City, weighing in at 8 pounds, 4 ounces. It's the second for the couple who has had their first child, daughter Neve, born in 2003.
More Conan O'Brien News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom