It's a Boy for Conan O'Brien
Oh boy it's a boy. Wednesday was the happy day of the 'Late Night' host Conan O'Brien and his wife of three years Liza Powel as they welcomed their new son. "Mother, baby and father are all well," so said NBC.
Beckett O'Brien was born Wednesday at 8:27 p.m. in New York City, weighing in at 8 pounds, 4 ounces. It's the second for the couple who has had their first child, daughter Neve, born in 2003.
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico