It's a Boy for Conan O'Brien
Oh boy it's a boy. Wednesday was the happy day of the 'Late Night' host Conan O'Brien and his wife of three years Liza Powel as they welcomed their new son. "Mother, baby and father are all well," so said NBC.
Beckett O'Brien was born Wednesday at 8:27 p.m. in New York City, weighing in at 8 pounds, 4 ounces. It's the second for the couple who has had their first child, daughter Neve, born in 2003.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'