It's a Boy for Conan O'Brien
Oh boy it's a boy. Wednesday was the happy day of the 'Late Night' host Conan O'Brien and his wife of three years Liza Powel as they welcomed their new son. "Mother, baby and father are all well," so said NBC.
Beckett O'Brien was born Wednesday at 8:27 p.m. in New York City, weighing in at 8 pounds, 4 ounces. It's the second for the couple who has had their first child, daughter Neve, born in 2003.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?