It's a Boy for Conan O'Brien
Oh boy it's a boy. Wednesday was the happy day of the 'Late Night' host Conan O'Brien and his wife of three years Liza Powel as they welcomed their new son. "Mother, baby and father are all well," so said NBC.
Beckett O'Brien was born Wednesday at 8:27 p.m. in New York City, weighing in at 8 pounds, 4 ounces. It's the second for the couple who has had their first child, daughter Neve, born in 2003.
More Conan O'Brien News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date