The Cat Woman Is Reported Pregnant
Rumors on the street mention that actress Halle Berry is pregnant. The Cat Woman star is reportedly expecting her first child with boyfriend Michael Ealy. In fact, some other sources rubbish the claim, insist that the couple is just trying to conceive a baby. Which one is true?
Concerning this matter, the actress' spokeswoman did not release any comment. Though, it is no longer a secret that Berry indeed possesses a great desire to mothering. She says "If there's no serious man, whoever I'm dating at the time, I'll say, 'Hey, would you like to have a baby? I'll sign a paper that will say I won't ask you for one red cent'."
Further she adds "It looks like the only option I have left is to head for the sperm bank. I've been so desperately unlucky in love and that has thwarted my desire for motherhood. It's so frustrating. (…) The only other option would be adoption. I really earn for a child and I can't wait much longer."
More Halle Berry News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival