Barrymore's Just That Into "You"
Drama romance seemingly always be something attractive for everyone. It is too for actress Drew Barrymore that her and Nancy Juvonen's Flower Films has agreed to produce the like for New Line. The project tentatively titled "He's Just Not That Into You."
It is based on the nonfiction best seller "He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys" by former "Sex and the City" writers Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo. As for the story, it uses a comic question-and-answer format to teach women how to stop kidding themselves when men aren't interested.
Moreover, the story line also involves a hard-line advice guy who falls for a woman who seeks him out because she can't figure out the men in her life.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked