Barrymore's Just That Into "You"
Drama romance seemingly always be something attractive for everyone. It is too for actress Drew Barrymore that her and Nancy Juvonen's Flower Films has agreed to produce the like for New Line. The project tentatively titled "He's Just Not That Into You."
It is based on the nonfiction best seller "He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys" by former "Sex and the City" writers Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo. As for the story, it uses a comic question-and-answer format to teach women how to stop kidding themselves when men aren't interested.
Moreover, the story line also involves a hard-line advice guy who falls for a woman who seeks him out because she can't figure out the men in her life.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son