Barrymore's Just That Into "You"
Drama romance seemingly always be something attractive for everyone. It is too for actress Drew Barrymore that her and Nancy Juvonen's Flower Films has agreed to produce the like for New Line. The project tentatively titled "He's Just Not That Into You."
It is based on the nonfiction best seller "He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys" by former "Sex and the City" writers Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo. As for the story, it uses a comic question-and-answer format to teach women how to stop kidding themselves when men aren't interested.
Moreover, the story line also involves a hard-line advice guy who falls for a woman who seeks him out because she can't figure out the men in her life.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny