Barrymore's Just That Into "You"
Drama romance seemingly always be something attractive for everyone. It is too for actress Drew Barrymore that her and Nancy Juvonen's Flower Films has agreed to produce the like for New Line. The project tentatively titled "He's Just Not That Into You."
It is based on the nonfiction best seller "He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys" by former "Sex and the City" writers Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo. As for the story, it uses a comic question-and-answer format to teach women how to stop kidding themselves when men aren't interested.
Moreover, the story line also involves a hard-line advice guy who falls for a woman who seeks him out because she can't figure out the men in her life.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding