Potter Speaks the Spell
Harry Potter spoke the spell and he did it very well. Many people were under the spell, and there they were at the Odeon Leicester Square November 6, 2005 in London, United Kingdom attending the world premiere of "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire."
Thousands of people were there, including those of notable celebrities like Madonna, supermodel Claudia Schiffer and actress Kate Beckinsale, all of whom are Potter fans.
"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" which is based on the fourth of J.K. Rowling's seven-book series, earns praise from film critics shortly after its release. Daily Mirror critic, for instance, claim the flick as "the best yet - a magnificent, magical and truly mesmerizing fantasy epic that reminds you just how great a kids' movie can be."
As of The Times critic, they tend to call it as "sharp" and a "considerable triumph" for Mike Newell, the first Brit to direct a Harry Potter film. With such early attainment, it is possible for this more than $130 million project to surpass the first three films which earned an estimated $2.5 billion at box offices worldwide.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage