Potter Speaks the Spell
Harry Potter spoke the spell and he did it very well. Many people were under the spell, and there they were at the Odeon Leicester Square November 6, 2005 in London, United Kingdom attending the world premiere of "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire."
Thousands of people were there, including those of notable celebrities like Madonna, supermodel Claudia Schiffer and actress Kate Beckinsale, all of whom are Potter fans.
"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" which is based on the fourth of J.K. Rowling's seven-book series, earns praise from film critics shortly after its release. Daily Mirror critic, for instance, claim the flick as "the best yet - a magnificent, magical and truly mesmerizing fantasy epic that reminds you just how great a kids' movie can be."
As of The Times critic, they tend to call it as "sharp" and a "considerable triumph" for Mike Newell, the first Brit to direct a Harry Potter film. With such early attainment, it is possible for this more than $130 million project to surpass the first three films which earned an estimated $2.5 billion at box offices worldwide.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser