Potter Speaks the Spell
Harry Potter spoke the spell and he did it very well. Many people were under the spell, and there they were at the Odeon Leicester Square November 6, 2005 in London, United Kingdom attending the world premiere of "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire."
Thousands of people were there, including those of notable celebrities like Madonna, supermodel Claudia Schiffer and actress Kate Beckinsale, all of whom are Potter fans.
"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" which is based on the fourth of J.K. Rowling's seven-book series, earns praise from film critics shortly after its release. Daily Mirror critic, for instance, claim the flick as "the best yet - a magnificent, magical and truly mesmerizing fantasy epic that reminds you just how great a kids' movie can be."
As of The Times critic, they tend to call it as "sharp" and a "considerable triumph" for Mike Newell, the first Brit to direct a Harry Potter film. With such early attainment, it is possible for this more than $130 million project to surpass the first three films which earned an estimated $2.5 billion at box offices worldwide.
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money