Potter Speaks the Spell
Harry Potter spoke the spell and he did it very well. Many people were under the spell, and there they were at the Odeon Leicester Square November 6, 2005 in London, United Kingdom attending the world premiere of "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire."
Thousands of people were there, including those of notable celebrities like Madonna, supermodel Claudia Schiffer and actress Kate Beckinsale, all of whom are Potter fans.
"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" which is based on the fourth of J.K. Rowling's seven-book series, earns praise from film critics shortly after its release. Daily Mirror critic, for instance, claim the flick as "the best yet - a magnificent, magical and truly mesmerizing fantasy epic that reminds you just how great a kids' movie can be."
As of The Times critic, they tend to call it as "sharp" and a "considerable triumph" for Mike Newell, the first Brit to direct a Harry Potter film. With such early attainment, it is possible for this more than $130 million project to surpass the first three films which earned an estimated $2.5 billion at box offices worldwide.
More Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show