Potter Speaks the Spell
Harry Potter spoke the spell and he did it very well. Many people were under the spell, and there they were at the Odeon Leicester Square November 6, 2005 in London, United Kingdom attending the world premiere of "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire."
Thousands of people were there, including those of notable celebrities like Madonna, supermodel Claudia Schiffer and actress Kate Beckinsale, all of whom are Potter fans.
"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" which is based on the fourth of J.K. Rowling's seven-book series, earns praise from film critics shortly after its release. Daily Mirror critic, for instance, claim the flick as "the best yet - a magnificent, magical and truly mesmerizing fantasy epic that reminds you just how great a kids' movie can be."
As of The Times critic, they tend to call it as "sharp" and a "considerable triumph" for Mike Newell, the first Brit to direct a Harry Potter film. With such early attainment, it is possible for this more than $130 million project to surpass the first three films which earned an estimated $2.5 billion at box offices worldwide.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers