Ray Liotta & Demi Moore Take the Chlorine
The title is "Chlorine" which as everyone may know similar to that of a greenish-yellow gas with a strong smell that is used to keep the water in swimming pools clean. However, this upcoming drama won't be about that chemical substance. It's totally different.
The story of the film is set in 1985 New England, where a man discovers that his wife has unwittingly put him in a local real estate deal that has him caught squarely into the savings and loan debacle. Set to direct the Matt Fiorello writing is Jay Alaimo.
In the meantime, Ray Liotta and Demi Moore have both signed on to star in. As everything is ready, filming on the project will be begun December 5.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs