Ray Liotta & Demi Moore Take the Chlorine
The title is "Chlorine" which as everyone may know similar to that of a greenish-yellow gas with a strong smell that is used to keep the water in swimming pools clean. However, this upcoming drama won't be about that chemical substance. It's totally different.
The story of the film is set in 1985 New England, where a man discovers that his wife has unwittingly put him in a local real estate deal that has him caught squarely into the savings and loan debacle. Set to direct the Matt Fiorello writing is Jay Alaimo.
In the meantime, Ray Liotta and Demi Moore have both signed on to star in. As everything is ready, filming on the project will be begun December 5.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage