Ray Liotta & Demi Moore Take the Chlorine
The title is "Chlorine" which as everyone may know similar to that of a greenish-yellow gas with a strong smell that is used to keep the water in swimming pools clean. However, this upcoming drama won't be about that chemical substance. It's totally different.
The story of the film is set in 1985 New England, where a man discovers that his wife has unwittingly put him in a local real estate deal that has him caught squarely into the savings and loan debacle. Set to direct the Matt Fiorello writing is Jay Alaimo.
In the meantime, Ray Liotta and Demi Moore have both signed on to star in. As everything is ready, filming on the project will be begun December 5.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes