Ray Liotta & Demi Moore Take the Chlorine
The title is "Chlorine" which as everyone may know similar to that of a greenish-yellow gas with a strong smell that is used to keep the water in swimming pools clean. However, this upcoming drama won't be about that chemical substance. It's totally different.
The story of the film is set in 1985 New England, where a man discovers that his wife has unwittingly put him in a local real estate deal that has him caught squarely into the savings and loan debacle. Set to direct the Matt Fiorello writing is Jay Alaimo.
In the meantime, Ray Liotta and Demi Moore have both signed on to star in. As everything is ready, filming on the project will be begun December 5.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?