Ray Liotta & Demi Moore Take the Chlorine
The title is "Chlorine" which as everyone may know similar to that of a greenish-yellow gas with a strong smell that is used to keep the water in swimming pools clean. However, this upcoming drama won't be about that chemical substance. It's totally different.
The story of the film is set in 1985 New England, where a man discovers that his wife has unwittingly put him in a local real estate deal that has him caught squarely into the savings and loan debacle. Set to direct the Matt Fiorello writing is Jay Alaimo.
In the meantime, Ray Liotta and Demi Moore have both signed on to star in. As everything is ready, filming on the project will be begun December 5.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'