A Night at the Museum with Ben Stiller
Wanna observe the museum? Unlike the real meaning, this one is of different thing. This isn't a building where you can see ancient and historical things, but watching this one you will be able to see your favorite actor ever. Yes, we're talking about the action comedy "A Night at the Museum," in which Ben Stiller will star in.
"A Night at the Museum" was written by Thomas Lennon and Robert Ben Garant with Scott Frank did a rewrite. There, Stiller will portray a night security guard at the Museum of Natural History who unwittingly unleashes a curse that brings to life the bugs and animals on display. Will direct the film is Shawn Levy.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival