Fiddy & Lil Jon Join Forces
They work in the same field, build the same career, but most of all have the same interest. Rappers Lil Jon and 50 Cent have joined forces to cross-promote the artists on their record labels. 50 will bring forward his G-Unit, while Jon with his BME. Both acts will release projects under their original deals, which is as part of the new business plan.
Though, the rappers' labels will jointly market the releases about which Jon says, "50 Cent is going to collaborate and appear on certain projects with BME artists, and I'm going to collaborate and appear on certain projects with G-Unit."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'