Fiddy & Lil Jon Join Forces
They work in the same field, build the same career, but most of all have the same interest. Rappers Lil Jon and 50 Cent have joined forces to cross-promote the artists on their record labels. 50 will bring forward his G-Unit, while Jon with his BME. Both acts will release projects under their original deals, which is as part of the new business plan.
Though, the rappers' labels will jointly market the releases about which Jon says, "50 Cent is going to collaborate and appear on certain projects with BME artists, and I'm going to collaborate and appear on certain projects with G-Unit."
More 50 Cent News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed