Fiddy & Lil Jon Join Forces
They work in the same field, build the same career, but most of all have the same interest. Rappers Lil Jon and 50 Cent have joined forces to cross-promote the artists on their record labels. 50 will bring forward his G-Unit, while Jon with his BME. Both acts will release projects under their original deals, which is as part of the new business plan.
Though, the rappers' labels will jointly market the releases about which Jon says, "50 Cent is going to collaborate and appear on certain projects with BME artists, and I'm going to collaborate and appear on certain projects with G-Unit."
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series