Fiddy & Lil Jon Join Forces
They work in the same field, build the same career, but most of all have the same interest. Rappers Lil Jon and 50 Cent have joined forces to cross-promote the artists on their record labels. 50 will bring forward his G-Unit, while Jon with his BME. Both acts will release projects under their original deals, which is as part of the new business plan.
Though, the rappers' labels will jointly market the releases about which Jon says, "50 Cent is going to collaborate and appear on certain projects with BME artists, and I'm going to collaborate and appear on certain projects with G-Unit."
More 50 Cent News
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp