Fiddy & Lil Jon Join Forces
They work in the same field, build the same career, but most of all have the same interest. Rappers Lil Jon and 50 Cent have joined forces to cross-promote the artists on their record labels. 50 will bring forward his G-Unit, while Jon with his BME. Both acts will release projects under their original deals, which is as part of the new business plan.
Though, the rappers' labels will jointly market the releases about which Jon says, "50 Cent is going to collaborate and appear on certain projects with BME artists, and I'm going to collaborate and appear on certain projects with G-Unit."
More 50 Cent News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'