The Reckless Cruise
The set of "Mission: Impossible 3" has been filled with taut nerves as its leading star, Tom Cruise, insisted to carry out his own stunts which unquestionably terrified the all the people on the spot. Refusing to use a stunt double for the dangerous high falls scene in the film, Cruise's determination surely has scared the legendary stunt coordinator Vic Armstrong, who is working on the film with him. "He did a 70-foot fall for us last week," so said Armstrong to Total Film magazine. "He's amazing. He did about seven takes. Absolutely terrifies me-I can see the headlines! What a way to finish a career."
More Tom Cruise News
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses