The Reckless Cruise
The set of "Mission: Impossible 3" has been filled with taut nerves as its leading star, Tom Cruise, insisted to carry out his own stunts which unquestionably terrified the all the people on the spot. Refusing to use a stunt double for the dangerous high falls scene in the film, Cruise's determination surely has scared the legendary stunt coordinator Vic Armstrong, who is working on the film with him. "He did a 70-foot fall for us last week," so said Armstrong to Total Film magazine. "He's amazing. He did about seven takes. Absolutely terrifies me-I can see the headlines! What a way to finish a career."
More Tom Cruise News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'