Steve Miner Facing Day of the Dead
Steve Miner bravely facing "Day of the Dead." It's none other than the Millennium Films and Emmett/Furla Films remake of George Romero's 1985 zombie film. Miner has been set to direct the drama horror thriller, which script was written by Jeffrey Reddick.
"Day of the Dead" tells the story of a group of scientists and military personnel who have holed up in an underground bunker because the world above is overrun with zombies. The lumbering flesh-eaters eventually find a way in and wreak havoc on the scientists who've been experimenting on their undead brethren.
Miner previous works include "Halloween H2O" and "Lake Placid."
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman