Steve Miner Facing Day of the Dead
Steve Miner bravely facing "Day of the Dead." It's none other than the Millennium Films and Emmett/Furla Films remake of George Romero's 1985 zombie film. Miner has been set to direct the drama horror thriller, which script was written by Jeffrey Reddick.
"Day of the Dead" tells the story of a group of scientists and military personnel who have holed up in an underground bunker because the world above is overrun with zombies. The lumbering flesh-eaters eventually find a way in and wreak havoc on the scientists who've been experimenting on their undead brethren.
Miner previous works include "Halloween H2O" and "Lake Placid."
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed