Jamie Lee Curtis Quits Career
It's her mothering role that becomes the most important thing in her life, not her career anyway. Hollywood babe Jamie Lee Curtis has realized that as she, during an interview with "Access Hollywood," revealed that she "doesn't accept acting work anymore," saying her life is "so filled with my children, my family and the charitable work I do."
Further she adds "My life is so filled that for me to accept acting work now means that I have to basically let somebody else do the job that I want to do, which is raise my children. It's not that I'm retired it's just that I no longer accept acting work." It's obvious already that Curtis places her full-time role as a mother above her career.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri