Jamie Lee Curtis Quits Career
It's her mothering role that becomes the most important thing in her life, not her career anyway. Hollywood babe Jamie Lee Curtis has realized that as she, during an interview with "Access Hollywood," revealed that she "doesn't accept acting work anymore," saying her life is "so filled with my children, my family and the charitable work I do."
Further she adds "My life is so filled that for me to accept acting work now means that I have to basically let somebody else do the job that I want to do, which is raise my children. It's not that I'm retired it's just that I no longer accept acting work." It's obvious already that Curtis places her full-time role as a mother above her career.
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'