Jamie Lee Curtis Quits Career
It's her mothering role that becomes the most important thing in her life, not her career anyway. Hollywood babe Jamie Lee Curtis has realized that as she, during an interview with "Access Hollywood," revealed that she "doesn't accept acting work anymore," saying her life is "so filled with my children, my family and the charitable work I do."
Further she adds "My life is so filled that for me to accept acting work now means that I have to basically let somebody else do the job that I want to do, which is raise my children. It's not that I'm retired it's just that I no longer accept acting work." It's obvious already that Curtis places her full-time role as a mother above her career.
More Jamie Lee Curtis News
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer