Jamie Lee Curtis Quits Career
It's her mothering role that becomes the most important thing in her life, not her career anyway. Hollywood babe Jamie Lee Curtis has realized that as she, during an interview with "Access Hollywood," revealed that she "doesn't accept acting work anymore," saying her life is "so filled with my children, my family and the charitable work I do."
Further she adds "My life is so filled that for me to accept acting work now means that I have to basically let somebody else do the job that I want to do, which is raise my children. It's not that I'm retired it's just that I no longer accept acting work." It's obvious already that Curtis places her full-time role as a mother above her career.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked