Batman Begins Named the Favourite Movie of 2005
Time goes by but still fans like 'Batman' the most. Apparently, nearly 15,000 film fans voted the action flick, tentatively titled "Batman Begins," as the Favorite Movie of 2005. Securing the top spot of the poll held by Total Film magazine, 'Batman' beats the like of "Sin City" and "Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith." The magazine's deputy editor claims 'Batman' as "a smart but funny reinvention" and "excellently directed."
Other award went to actor Mickey Rourke who was voted Man of the Year for his portrayal in cult movie "Sin City." In the meantime, Ian McDiarmid, who played Supreme Chancellor Palpatine in 'Revenge of the Sith,' has been named Best Movie Villain. "War of the Worlds" star Dakota Fanning was named Best Child Actor.
See the full list in the latest issue of Total Film, which went on sale on Thursday.
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party