Batman Begins Named the Favourite Movie of 2005
Time goes by but still fans like 'Batman' the most. Apparently, nearly 15,000 film fans voted the action flick, tentatively titled "Batman Begins," as the Favorite Movie of 2005. Securing the top spot of the poll held by Total Film magazine, 'Batman' beats the like of "Sin City" and "Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith." The magazine's deputy editor claims 'Batman' as "a smart but funny reinvention" and "excellently directed."
Other award went to actor Mickey Rourke who was voted Man of the Year for his portrayal in cult movie "Sin City." In the meantime, Ian McDiarmid, who played Supreme Chancellor Palpatine in 'Revenge of the Sith,' has been named Best Movie Villain. "War of the Worlds" star Dakota Fanning was named Best Child Actor.
See the full list in the latest issue of Total Film, which went on sale on Thursday.
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years