Batman Begins Named the Favourite Movie of 2005
Time goes by but still fans like 'Batman' the most. Apparently, nearly 15,000 film fans voted the action flick, tentatively titled "Batman Begins," as the Favorite Movie of 2005. Securing the top spot of the poll held by Total Film magazine, 'Batman' beats the like of "Sin City" and "Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith." The magazine's deputy editor claims 'Batman' as "a smart but funny reinvention" and "excellently directed."
Other award went to actor Mickey Rourke who was voted Man of the Year for his portrayal in cult movie "Sin City." In the meantime, Ian McDiarmid, who played Supreme Chancellor Palpatine in 'Revenge of the Sith,' has been named Best Movie Villain. "War of the Worlds" star Dakota Fanning was named Best Child Actor.
See the full list in the latest issue of Total Film, which went on sale on Thursday.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M