The Secret Is Revealed
Paramount Pictures has just revealed the secret. The studio said that its recent project, which is the drama comedy "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty," is turnaround because they fail to find the female lead.
The film, stars Owen Wilson as the leading male, centers on Walter Mitty, a daydreaming accountant with an overprotective mother, likes to imagine himself as a hero experiencing great adventures. His dream becomes true when he accidentally meets a mysterious woman who hands him a little black book. According to her it contains the locations of the Dutch crown jewels hidden since World War II. Soon Mitty finds himself in the middle of a confusing conspiracy and has to admit that being a hero in real life isn't that easy.
Hollywood babe Scarlett Johansson actually has in talked to star opposite Wilson, but the deal has yet closed. Now as rumor mentions that Wilson recently withdrew from the project, Zach Braff is said to play Mitty. "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" is the remake of the 1947 Danny Kaye comedy classic to be directed by Mark Waters and produced by Samuel Goldwyn Jr. and John Goldwyn.
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video