The Secret Is Revealed
Paramount Pictures has just revealed the secret. The studio said that its recent project, which is the drama comedy "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty," is turnaround because they fail to find the female lead.
The film, stars Owen Wilson as the leading male, centers on Walter Mitty, a daydreaming accountant with an overprotective mother, likes to imagine himself as a hero experiencing great adventures. His dream becomes true when he accidentally meets a mysterious woman who hands him a little black book. According to her it contains the locations of the Dutch crown jewels hidden since World War II. Soon Mitty finds himself in the middle of a confusing conspiracy and has to admit that being a hero in real life isn't that easy.
Hollywood babe Scarlett Johansson actually has in talked to star opposite Wilson, but the deal has yet closed. Now as rumor mentions that Wilson recently withdrew from the project, Zach Braff is said to play Mitty. "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" is the remake of the 1947 Danny Kaye comedy classic to be directed by Mark Waters and produced by Samuel Goldwyn Jr. and John Goldwyn.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'