"The Beatles: The Biography" Out Tuesday
Not only music that attracts their attention. But, music indeed is the one that inspires and enables them to release a biography. This is what people are waiting for.
Tentatively titled "The Beatles: The Biography," the set will be available on market November 1. Written by Bob Spitz, the 856 pages tell "about how the youth culture emerged, the drug culture emerged, how politics rose to the fore as a universal debate. It's about rebellion, it's about the growth of the British entertainment system, the growth of the rock 'n' roll entertainment system." Said Spitz.
Go get it coz it is a precious and qualified writing anyway.
- Comic-Con: Netflix Renews 'Iron Fist for' Season 2
- Bella Thorne Hilariously 'Recreates' Fake Masturbating Video
- Linkin Park Cancels Tour in the Wake of Chester Bennington's Tragic Death
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child