Manson & Fiance to Exchange Blood Vows
It sounds strange for others. Well maybe. But, maybe that's the specialty of strangeness. The more unusual something the more special it will be. So does Marilyn Manson may think of. Rumors on the street said the singer and his fiance, Dita Von Teese are planning for a special kind of vows for their upcoming nuptials. The couple wants to exchange vows in a particular way.
For that reason they've found a priest who's agreed to cut their fingers so that they can exchange blood vows during the ceremony. As a source said "Marilyn and Dita wanted something more meaningful and romantic, to capture their coming together in front of their loved ones. They felt that exchanging their life blood was a beautiful way of cementing their love, rather than slipping on a ring and giving each other a quick snog."
In related news, Manson has recently revealed his plan to launch a fragrance line. And he's reported to be in final negotiations with one of the major companies and will have the scents launched early next year.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna