Manson & Fiance to Exchange Blood Vows
It sounds strange for others. Well maybe. But, maybe that's the specialty of strangeness. The more unusual something the more special it will be. So does Marilyn Manson may think of. Rumors on the street said the singer and his fiance, Dita Von Teese are planning for a special kind of vows for their upcoming nuptials. The couple wants to exchange vows in a particular way.
For that reason they've found a priest who's agreed to cut their fingers so that they can exchange blood vows during the ceremony. As a source said "Marilyn and Dita wanted something more meaningful and romantic, to capture their coming together in front of their loved ones. They felt that exchanging their life blood was a beautiful way of cementing their love, rather than slipping on a ring and giving each other a quick snog."
In related news, Manson has recently revealed his plan to launch a fragrance line. And he's reported to be in final negotiations with one of the major companies and will have the scents launched early next year.
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?