Manson & Fiance to Exchange Blood Vows
It sounds strange for others. Well maybe. But, maybe that's the specialty of strangeness. The more unusual something the more special it will be. So does Marilyn Manson may think of. Rumors on the street said the singer and his fiance, Dita Von Teese are planning for a special kind of vows for their upcoming nuptials. The couple wants to exchange vows in a particular way.
For that reason they've found a priest who's agreed to cut their fingers so that they can exchange blood vows during the ceremony. As a source said "Marilyn and Dita wanted something more meaningful and romantic, to capture their coming together in front of their loved ones. They felt that exchanging their life blood was a beautiful way of cementing their love, rather than slipping on a ring and giving each other a quick snog."
In related news, Manson has recently revealed his plan to launch a fragrance line. And he's reported to be in final negotiations with one of the major companies and will have the scents launched early next year.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?