Manson & Fiance to Exchange Blood Vows
It sounds strange for others. Well maybe. But, maybe that's the specialty of strangeness. The more unusual something the more special it will be. So does Marilyn Manson may think of. Rumors on the street said the singer and his fiance, Dita Von Teese are planning for a special kind of vows for their upcoming nuptials. The couple wants to exchange vows in a particular way.
For that reason they've found a priest who's agreed to cut their fingers so that they can exchange blood vows during the ceremony. As a source said "Marilyn and Dita wanted something more meaningful and romantic, to capture their coming together in front of their loved ones. They felt that exchanging their life blood was a beautiful way of cementing their love, rather than slipping on a ring and giving each other a quick snog."
In related news, Manson has recently revealed his plan to launch a fragrance line. And he's reported to be in final negotiations with one of the major companies and will have the scents launched early next year.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'