Manson & Fiance to Exchange Blood Vows
It sounds strange for others. Well maybe. But, maybe that's the specialty of strangeness. The more unusual something the more special it will be. So does Marilyn Manson may think of. Rumors on the street said the singer and his fiance, Dita Von Teese are planning for a special kind of vows for their upcoming nuptials. The couple wants to exchange vows in a particular way.
For that reason they've found a priest who's agreed to cut their fingers so that they can exchange blood vows during the ceremony. As a source said "Marilyn and Dita wanted something more meaningful and romantic, to capture their coming together in front of their loved ones. They felt that exchanging their life blood was a beautiful way of cementing their love, rather than slipping on a ring and giving each other a quick snog."
In related news, Manson has recently revealed his plan to launch a fragrance line. And he's reported to be in final negotiations with one of the major companies and will have the scents launched early next year.
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host