Michael Caine's Children & Prestige
Actor Michael Caine has two more movie projects to complete. The first is sci-fi, drama, adventure "The Children of Men." The flick is set in a near future where mankind has lost the ability to procreate, the world is rocked by the news that the youngest person on earth -- who is 18 years old -- has died. As chaos erupts, a former radical is engaged to be the protector of the most sought after person on the planet -- the last remaining pregnant female.
In "The Children of Men" Caine will play alongside Clive Owen, Julianne Moore and Chiwetel Ejiofor. Whereas, the second one is Disney and Warner Bros.'s "The Prestige," for which he will team up with director Christopher Nolan. In this action drama film Caine will join Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale, who both will play rival magicians in turn-of-the-century London who battle each other for trade secrets. The rivalry is so intense that it turns them into murderers. The title refers to the residue left after a magician's successful trick.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'