Michael Caine's Children & Prestige
Actor Michael Caine has two more movie projects to complete. The first is sci-fi, drama, adventure "The Children of Men." The flick is set in a near future where mankind has lost the ability to procreate, the world is rocked by the news that the youngest person on earth -- who is 18 years old -- has died. As chaos erupts, a former radical is engaged to be the protector of the most sought after person on the planet -- the last remaining pregnant female.
In "The Children of Men" Caine will play alongside Clive Owen, Julianne Moore and Chiwetel Ejiofor. Whereas, the second one is Disney and Warner Bros.'s "The Prestige," for which he will team up with director Christopher Nolan. In this action drama film Caine will join Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale, who both will play rival magicians in turn-of-the-century London who battle each other for trade secrets. The rivalry is so intense that it turns them into murderers. The title refers to the residue left after a magician's successful trick.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed