Michael Caine's Children & Prestige
Actor Michael Caine has two more movie projects to complete. The first is sci-fi, drama, adventure "The Children of Men." The flick is set in a near future where mankind has lost the ability to procreate, the world is rocked by the news that the youngest person on earth -- who is 18 years old -- has died. As chaos erupts, a former radical is engaged to be the protector of the most sought after person on the planet -- the last remaining pregnant female.
In "The Children of Men" Caine will play alongside Clive Owen, Julianne Moore and Chiwetel Ejiofor. Whereas, the second one is Disney and Warner Bros.'s "The Prestige," for which he will team up with director Christopher Nolan. In this action drama film Caine will join Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale, who both will play rival magicians in turn-of-the-century London who battle each other for trade secrets. The rivalry is so intense that it turns them into murderers. The title refers to the residue left after a magician's successful trick.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift