Hip Hoper LL Cool J Works on New Album
Hip Hoper LL Cool J gets more and more busy nowadays. The rapper is currently at work on a new album, which is expected to be released sometime in 2006. The Def Jam set is the follow-up to his 2004's "The DEFinition," which debuted at No. 4 on The Billboard 200 and has sold 743,000 copies in the United States. The as yet titled album will feature guest appearances from Mary J. Blige, 112 and Teairra Mari.
In addition to working on the album, LL Cool J also has signed a nine-picture deal with Lions Gate Film to produce movies, and also has the option of acting in the projects. He will next be seen in "Last Holiday" alongside Queen Latifah, and also appears in "Edison," which stars Justin Timberlake and Morgan Freeman.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle