Courtney Love Sued By Her Lawyers
Troubled rocker Courtney Love can't clean herself up just like that as she's facing another legal trouble brought to the court by Seattle law firm Hendricks & Lewis. Per MTV.com, the Hendricks & Lewis is suing Love for failing to pay her more than $340,000 debt which she should pay to the firm for work they did in securing publishing rights and other materials from husband Kurt Cobain and band Nirvana.
In details, Hendricks & Lewis claim they were responsible for getting more than $7 million in advances for Love, $4 million for Nirvana's 2002 greatest hits CD and another $3.3 million for Cobain's journals, but when they asked to be paid, Love allegedly said that she didn't have money to do that. The law firm also named Love and Cobain's daughter, Frances Bean Cobain in the suit and is seeking a legal claim on all of Love's papers in their possession, which include material belonging to the late Cobain.
To note, this isn't the first time that Love being sued by her lawyer, so she probably already getting used of it. Hope she changes.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens