Courtney Love Sued By Her Lawyers
Troubled rocker Courtney Love can't clean herself up just like that as she's facing another legal trouble brought to the court by Seattle law firm Hendricks & Lewis. Per MTV.com, the Hendricks & Lewis is suing Love for failing to pay her more than $340,000 debt which she should pay to the firm for work they did in securing publishing rights and other materials from husband Kurt Cobain and band Nirvana.
In details, Hendricks & Lewis claim they were responsible for getting more than $7 million in advances for Love, $4 million for Nirvana's 2002 greatest hits CD and another $3.3 million for Cobain's journals, but when they asked to be paid, Love allegedly said that she didn't have money to do that. The law firm also named Love and Cobain's daughter, Frances Bean Cobain in the suit and is seeking a legal claim on all of Love's papers in their possession, which include material belonging to the late Cobain.
To note, this isn't the first time that Love being sued by her lawyer, so she probably already getting used of it. Hope she changes.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split