Courtney Love Sued By Her Lawyers
Troubled rocker Courtney Love can't clean herself up just like that as she's facing another legal trouble brought to the court by Seattle law firm Hendricks & Lewis. Per MTV.com, the Hendricks & Lewis is suing Love for failing to pay her more than $340,000 debt which she should pay to the firm for work they did in securing publishing rights and other materials from husband Kurt Cobain and band Nirvana.
In details, Hendricks & Lewis claim they were responsible for getting more than $7 million in advances for Love, $4 million for Nirvana's 2002 greatest hits CD and another $3.3 million for Cobain's journals, but when they asked to be paid, Love allegedly said that she didn't have money to do that. The law firm also named Love and Cobain's daughter, Frances Bean Cobain in the suit and is seeking a legal claim on all of Love's papers in their possession, which include material belonging to the late Cobain.
To note, this isn't the first time that Love being sued by her lawyer, so she probably already getting used of it. Hope she changes.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'