Courtney Love Sued By Her Lawyers
Troubled rocker Courtney Love can't clean herself up just like that as she's facing another legal trouble brought to the court by Seattle law firm Hendricks & Lewis. Per MTV.com, the Hendricks & Lewis is suing Love for failing to pay her more than $340,000 debt which she should pay to the firm for work they did in securing publishing rights and other materials from husband Kurt Cobain and band Nirvana.
In details, Hendricks & Lewis claim they were responsible for getting more than $7 million in advances for Love, $4 million for Nirvana's 2002 greatest hits CD and another $3.3 million for Cobain's journals, but when they asked to be paid, Love allegedly said that she didn't have money to do that. The law firm also named Love and Cobain's daughter, Frances Bean Cobain in the suit and is seeking a legal claim on all of Love's papers in their possession, which include material belonging to the late Cobain.
To note, this isn't the first time that Love being sued by her lawyer, so she probably already getting used of it. Hope she changes.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal