Courtney Love Sued By Her Lawyers
Troubled rocker Courtney Love can't clean herself up just like that as she's facing another legal trouble brought to the court by Seattle law firm Hendricks & Lewis. Per MTV.com, the Hendricks & Lewis is suing Love for failing to pay her more than $340,000 debt which she should pay to the firm for work they did in securing publishing rights and other materials from husband Kurt Cobain and band Nirvana.
In details, Hendricks & Lewis claim they were responsible for getting more than $7 million in advances for Love, $4 million for Nirvana's 2002 greatest hits CD and another $3.3 million for Cobain's journals, but when they asked to be paid, Love allegedly said that she didn't have money to do that. The law firm also named Love and Cobain's daughter, Frances Bean Cobain in the suit and is seeking a legal claim on all of Love's papers in their possession, which include material belonging to the late Cobain.
To note, this isn't the first time that Love being sued by her lawyer, so she probably already getting used of it. Hope she changes.
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards