Performers Tapped for the 39th Annual CMA Awards
Time to celebrate the 39th annual Country Music Association (CMA) Awards is near. In addition to the already mentioned performers, attendance will get a plus from the organizers that invite some other famous musicians to celebrate the event.
Among those is Paul Simon who besides performing a song alongside Willie Nelson also will present the Song of the Year Award. The annual event to be held for the first time in the Big Apple on November 15 at Madison Square Garden, will also bring forward Jon Bon Jovi and Sugarland singer Jennifer Nettles, both of which will sing "Who Says You Can't Go Home."
More than that, the event which broadcast live on CBS, will also include an appearance by actor James Gandolfini of HBO's "The Sopranos." In companion there are many more to perform, so don't miss it.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy