Performers Tapped for the 39th Annual CMA Awards
Time to celebrate the 39th annual Country Music Association (CMA) Awards is near. In addition to the already mentioned performers, attendance will get a plus from the organizers that invite some other famous musicians to celebrate the event.
Among those is Paul Simon who besides performing a song alongside Willie Nelson also will present the Song of the Year Award. The annual event to be held for the first time in the Big Apple on November 15 at Madison Square Garden, will also bring forward Jon Bon Jovi and Sugarland singer Jennifer Nettles, both of which will sing "Who Says You Can't Go Home."
More than that, the event which broadcast live on CBS, will also include an appearance by actor James Gandolfini of HBO's "The Sopranos." In companion there are many more to perform, so don't miss it.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert