Performers Tapped for the 39th Annual CMA Awards
Time to celebrate the 39th annual Country Music Association (CMA) Awards is near. In addition to the already mentioned performers, attendance will get a plus from the organizers that invite some other famous musicians to celebrate the event.
Among those is Paul Simon who besides performing a song alongside Willie Nelson also will present the Song of the Year Award. The annual event to be held for the first time in the Big Apple on November 15 at Madison Square Garden, will also bring forward Jon Bon Jovi and Sugarland singer Jennifer Nettles, both of which will sing "Who Says You Can't Go Home."
More than that, the event which broadcast live on CBS, will also include an appearance by actor James Gandolfini of HBO's "The Sopranos." In companion there are many more to perform, so don't miss it.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'