Celine Dion Planning for Second Child
While Gwyneth Paltrow is reported to already pregnant with her second child, as for pop diva Celine Dion that is still only a plan. The singer recently revealed to a French magazine her plan to have a second child after her contract with Caesar's Palace ends in 2007.
Due to that fact, she said to have planned to begin in vitro fertilization treatments at a New York clinic soon after her work at the Las Vegas venue, a gig she started in 2003, finished. She says "I'm approaching 40 years old, and I have to tend to that. This frozen embryo that is in New York is my child waiting to be brought to life."
As that for everybody to know, Celine and her manager-husband, Rene Angelil, already have a child named Rene-Charles, who was born in 2001 through in vitro fertilization after years of trying. In fact, she still has 350 shows left to perform at Caesar's Palace, which makes her to wait patiently.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen