Celine Dion Planning for Second Child
While Gwyneth Paltrow is reported to already pregnant with her second child, as for pop diva Celine Dion that is still only a plan. The singer recently revealed to a French magazine her plan to have a second child after her contract with Caesar's Palace ends in 2007.
Due to that fact, she said to have planned to begin in vitro fertilization treatments at a New York clinic soon after her work at the Las Vegas venue, a gig she started in 2003, finished. She says "I'm approaching 40 years old, and I have to tend to that. This frozen embryo that is in New York is my child waiting to be brought to life."
As that for everybody to know, Celine and her manager-husband, Rene Angelil, already have a child named Rene-Charles, who was born in 2001 through in vitro fertilization after years of trying. In fact, she still has 350 shows left to perform at Caesar's Palace, which makes her to wait patiently.
More Celine Dion News
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert