Celine Dion Planning for Second Child
While Gwyneth Paltrow is reported to already pregnant with her second child, as for pop diva Celine Dion that is still only a plan. The singer recently revealed to a French magazine her plan to have a second child after her contract with Caesar's Palace ends in 2007.
Due to that fact, she said to have planned to begin in vitro fertilization treatments at a New York clinic soon after her work at the Las Vegas venue, a gig she started in 2003, finished. She says "I'm approaching 40 years old, and I have to tend to that. This frozen embryo that is in New York is my child waiting to be brought to life."
As that for everybody to know, Celine and her manager-husband, Rene Angelil, already have a child named Rene-Charles, who was born in 2001 through in vitro fertilization after years of trying. In fact, she still has 350 shows left to perform at Caesar's Palace, which makes her to wait patiently.
More Celine Dion News
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger