Celine Dion Planning for Second Child
While Gwyneth Paltrow is reported to already pregnant with her second child, as for pop diva Celine Dion that is still only a plan. The singer recently revealed to a French magazine her plan to have a second child after her contract with Caesar's Palace ends in 2007.
Due to that fact, she said to have planned to begin in vitro fertilization treatments at a New York clinic soon after her work at the Las Vegas venue, a gig she started in 2003, finished. She says "I'm approaching 40 years old, and I have to tend to that. This frozen embryo that is in New York is my child waiting to be brought to life."
As that for everybody to know, Celine and her manager-husband, Rene Angelil, already have a child named Rene-Charles, who was born in 2001 through in vitro fertilization after years of trying. In fact, she still has 350 shows left to perform at Caesar's Palace, which makes her to wait patiently.
More Celine Dion News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival