Celine Dion Planning for Second Child
While Gwyneth Paltrow is reported to already pregnant with her second child, as for pop diva Celine Dion that is still only a plan. The singer recently revealed to a French magazine her plan to have a second child after her contract with Caesar's Palace ends in 2007.
Due to that fact, she said to have planned to begin in vitro fertilization treatments at a New York clinic soon after her work at the Las Vegas venue, a gig she started in 2003, finished. She says "I'm approaching 40 years old, and I have to tend to that. This frozen embryo that is in New York is my child waiting to be brought to life."
As that for everybody to know, Celine and her manager-husband, Rene Angelil, already have a child named Rene-Charles, who was born in 2001 through in vitro fertilization after years of trying. In fact, she still has 350 shows left to perform at Caesar's Palace, which makes her to wait patiently.
More Celine Dion News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?