'Doom' Bloom at Box Office
This weekend's box office is "Doom." The movie, adapted from the sci-fi video game, debuts atop at box office, scoring $15.4 million in ticket sales in its first three days. Enjoy the second success is "Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story," which earns $9.3 million, ahead of "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" at No. 3 with $8.7 million, and "The Fog" at No. 4 with $7.3 million.
The Warner Bros. release "North Country" secures the 5th place with only $6.5 million, followed right behind at No. 6 by "Elizabethtown," which taking in $5.7 million. In the meantime, "Flightplan" takes another $4.7 million to place at No. 7, while "In Her Shoes" taking in $3.9 million to place at No. 8. Cling at 9th position is "A History of Violence" with $2.7 million and finishing this weekend's Top 10 is "Two for the Money" with $2.4 million.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role