'Doom' Bloom at Box Office
This weekend's box office is "Doom." The movie, adapted from the sci-fi video game, debuts atop at box office, scoring $15.4 million in ticket sales in its first three days. Enjoy the second success is "Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story," which earns $9.3 million, ahead of "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" at No. 3 with $8.7 million, and "The Fog" at No. 4 with $7.3 million.
The Warner Bros. release "North Country" secures the 5th place with only $6.5 million, followed right behind at No. 6 by "Elizabethtown," which taking in $5.7 million. In the meantime, "Flightplan" takes another $4.7 million to place at No. 7, while "In Her Shoes" taking in $3.9 million to place at No. 8. Cling at 9th position is "A History of Violence" with $2.7 million and finishing this weekend's Top 10 is "Two for the Money" with $2.4 million.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'