'Doom' Bloom at Box Office
This weekend's box office is "Doom." The movie, adapted from the sci-fi video game, debuts atop at box office, scoring $15.4 million in ticket sales in its first three days. Enjoy the second success is "Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story," which earns $9.3 million, ahead of "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" at No. 3 with $8.7 million, and "The Fog" at No. 4 with $7.3 million.
The Warner Bros. release "North Country" secures the 5th place with only $6.5 million, followed right behind at No. 6 by "Elizabethtown," which taking in $5.7 million. In the meantime, "Flightplan" takes another $4.7 million to place at No. 7, while "In Her Shoes" taking in $3.9 million to place at No. 8. Cling at 9th position is "A History of Violence" with $2.7 million and finishing this weekend's Top 10 is "Two for the Money" with $2.4 million.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up