'Doom' Bloom at Box Office
This weekend's box office is "Doom." The movie, adapted from the sci-fi video game, debuts atop at box office, scoring $15.4 million in ticket sales in its first three days. Enjoy the second success is "Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story," which earns $9.3 million, ahead of "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" at No. 3 with $8.7 million, and "The Fog" at No. 4 with $7.3 million.
The Warner Bros. release "North Country" secures the 5th place with only $6.5 million, followed right behind at No. 6 by "Elizabethtown," which taking in $5.7 million. In the meantime, "Flightplan" takes another $4.7 million to place at No. 7, while "In Her Shoes" taking in $3.9 million to place at No. 8. Cling at 9th position is "A History of Violence" with $2.7 million and finishing this weekend's Top 10 is "Two for the Money" with $2.4 million.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21