'Doom' Bloom at Box Office
This weekend's box office is "Doom." The movie, adapted from the sci-fi video game, debuts atop at box office, scoring $15.4 million in ticket sales in its first three days. Enjoy the second success is "Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story," which earns $9.3 million, ahead of "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" at No. 3 with $8.7 million, and "The Fog" at No. 4 with $7.3 million.
The Warner Bros. release "North Country" secures the 5th place with only $6.5 million, followed right behind at No. 6 by "Elizabethtown," which taking in $5.7 million. In the meantime, "Flightplan" takes another $4.7 million to place at No. 7, while "In Her Shoes" taking in $3.9 million to place at No. 8. Cling at 9th position is "A History of Violence" with $2.7 million and finishing this weekend's Top 10 is "Two for the Money" with $2.4 million.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week