Usher's Record Label Soon to Launch
Three years of working hard finally is paid off. Hip-hop superstar Usher finally is ready to launch his US Records next month with the release of the soundtrack for the romantic comedy "In the Mix." The record label supposedly was launched in 2002, but it was "His priorities were finding the right artists, and then waiting until he strongly believed they were ready" that caused the postponement, BMG North America chairman/CEO Clive Davis says.
It worth anyway for the long awaiting finally resulted in an album that features songs by rapper Rico Love, R&B quintet One Chance, Rayan, Anthony Hamilton, Christina Milian, Claudette Ortiz, Paul Wall, and newcomer Chris Brown. Also there will be one song from Usher himself, who served as writer/producer on the project.
There has yet an exact date confirmed for the album's release, whereas the film in which Usher stars in alongside actors Chazz Palminteri and Emmanuelle Chriqui, will open in theatres nation-wide on November 23.
More Usher News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz