Usher's Record Label Soon to Launch
Three years of working hard finally is paid off. Hip-hop superstar Usher finally is ready to launch his US Records next month with the release of the soundtrack for the romantic comedy "In the Mix." The record label supposedly was launched in 2002, but it was "His priorities were finding the right artists, and then waiting until he strongly believed they were ready" that caused the postponement, BMG North America chairman/CEO Clive Davis says.
It worth anyway for the long awaiting finally resulted in an album that features songs by rapper Rico Love, R&B quintet One Chance, Rayan, Anthony Hamilton, Christina Milian, Claudette Ortiz, Paul Wall, and newcomer Chris Brown. Also there will be one song from Usher himself, who served as writer/producer on the project.
There has yet an exact date confirmed for the album's release, whereas the film in which Usher stars in alongside actors Chazz Palminteri and Emmanuelle Chriqui, will open in theatres nation-wide on November 23.
More Usher News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed