Usher's Record Label Soon to Launch
Three years of working hard finally is paid off. Hip-hop superstar Usher finally is ready to launch his US Records next month with the release of the soundtrack for the romantic comedy "In the Mix." The record label supposedly was launched in 2002, but it was "His priorities were finding the right artists, and then waiting until he strongly believed they were ready" that caused the postponement, BMG North America chairman/CEO Clive Davis says.
It worth anyway for the long awaiting finally resulted in an album that features songs by rapper Rico Love, R&B quintet One Chance, Rayan, Anthony Hamilton, Christina Milian, Claudette Ortiz, Paul Wall, and newcomer Chris Brown. Also there will be one song from Usher himself, who served as writer/producer on the project.
There has yet an exact date confirmed for the album's release, whereas the film in which Usher stars in alongside actors Chazz Palminteri and Emmanuelle Chriqui, will open in theatres nation-wide on November 23.
More Usher News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?