Butler Fiennes to Serve Sarandon in New Film
What if. It's only 'what if' you have handsome actor Ralph Fiennes works in your house as a gay butler? But this one is real. The actor is about to portray a gay butler in the upcoming drama, comedy "Doris and Bernard."
"Doris and Bernard" is the story of tobacco billionaires Doris Duke and her butler. It will focus on the latter part of Duke's life and her relationship with her gay Irish butler, Bernard Lafferty, to whom she left her entire fortune.
With his role as a gay butler, Fiennes will serve Susan Sarandon who happens to be very happy in knowing that she'll play alongside her idol, whom she claimed as her favorite leading man, saying "Ralph, Ralph, Ralph, only Ralph. It was fantastic working with him, he's a wonderful, wonderful acting partner. I would absolutely love to work with him again and again as many times as he'll have me."
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit