Butler Fiennes to Serve Sarandon in New Film
What if. It's only 'what if' you have handsome actor Ralph Fiennes works in your house as a gay butler? But this one is real. The actor is about to portray a gay butler in the upcoming drama, comedy "Doris and Bernard."
"Doris and Bernard" is the story of tobacco billionaires Doris Duke and her butler. It will focus on the latter part of Duke's life and her relationship with her gay Irish butler, Bernard Lafferty, to whom she left her entire fortune.
With his role as a gay butler, Fiennes will serve Susan Sarandon who happens to be very happy in knowing that she'll play alongside her idol, whom she claimed as her favorite leading man, saying "Ralph, Ralph, Ralph, only Ralph. It was fantastic working with him, he's a wonderful, wonderful acting partner. I would absolutely love to work with him again and again as many times as he'll have me."
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip