Butler Fiennes to Serve Sarandon in New Film
What if. It's only 'what if' you have handsome actor Ralph Fiennes works in your house as a gay butler? But this one is real. The actor is about to portray a gay butler in the upcoming drama, comedy "Doris and Bernard."
"Doris and Bernard" is the story of tobacco billionaires Doris Duke and her butler. It will focus on the latter part of Duke's life and her relationship with her gay Irish butler, Bernard Lafferty, to whom she left her entire fortune.
With his role as a gay butler, Fiennes will serve Susan Sarandon who happens to be very happy in knowing that she'll play alongside her idol, whom she claimed as her favorite leading man, saying "Ralph, Ralph, Ralph, only Ralph. It was fantastic working with him, he's a wonderful, wonderful acting partner. I would absolutely love to work with him again and again as many times as he'll have me."
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'