Butler Fiennes to Serve Sarandon in New Film
What if. It's only 'what if' you have handsome actor Ralph Fiennes works in your house as a gay butler? But this one is real. The actor is about to portray a gay butler in the upcoming drama, comedy "Doris and Bernard."
"Doris and Bernard" is the story of tobacco billionaires Doris Duke and her butler. It will focus on the latter part of Duke's life and her relationship with her gay Irish butler, Bernard Lafferty, to whom she left her entire fortune.
With his role as a gay butler, Fiennes will serve Susan Sarandon who happens to be very happy in knowing that she'll play alongside her idol, whom she claimed as her favorite leading man, saying "Ralph, Ralph, Ralph, only Ralph. It was fantastic working with him, he's a wonderful, wonderful acting partner. I would absolutely love to work with him again and again as many times as he'll have me."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3