Butler Fiennes to Serve Sarandon in New Film
What if. It's only 'what if' you have handsome actor Ralph Fiennes works in your house as a gay butler? But this one is real. The actor is about to portray a gay butler in the upcoming drama, comedy "Doris and Bernard."
"Doris and Bernard" is the story of tobacco billionaires Doris Duke and her butler. It will focus on the latter part of Duke's life and her relationship with her gay Irish butler, Bernard Lafferty, to whom she left her entire fortune.
With his role as a gay butler, Fiennes will serve Susan Sarandon who happens to be very happy in knowing that she'll play alongside her idol, whom she claimed as her favorite leading man, saying "Ralph, Ralph, Ralph, only Ralph. It was fantastic working with him, he's a wonderful, wonderful acting partner. I would absolutely love to work with him again and again as many times as he'll have me."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars