Go Ahead Pearl Jam
Weeks of doubts finally are paid off. American rock band Pearl Jam finally gets the green light, which means they would for sure perform in Sao Paulo. More than 40,000 fans are expected for the December 2 and 3 shows at the Pacaembu stadium, the Brazilian city's biggest stadium. The show in fact is the band's debut in Brazil.
Sao Paulo's mayor Jose Serra already suspended previous shows in Pacaembu following complaints from residents of the posh neighborhood around the stadium about noise and mess. As of Pearl Jam's, it did got the go-ahead but in condition that the show must finish at 9.45 p.m. sharp and rehearsals must take place during the day for just 30 minutes.
Moreover, for safety reason, there will be a special police operation and the organizers must clean up the stadium and the surrounding streets. Well, yes sir.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016