Go Ahead Pearl Jam
Weeks of doubts finally are paid off. American rock band Pearl Jam finally gets the green light, which means they would for sure perform in Sao Paulo. More than 40,000 fans are expected for the December 2 and 3 shows at the Pacaembu stadium, the Brazilian city's biggest stadium. The show in fact is the band's debut in Brazil.
Sao Paulo's mayor Jose Serra already suspended previous shows in Pacaembu following complaints from residents of the posh neighborhood around the stadium about noise and mess. As of Pearl Jam's, it did got the go-ahead but in condition that the show must finish at 9.45 p.m. sharp and rehearsals must take place during the day for just 30 minutes.
Moreover, for safety reason, there will be a special police operation and the organizers must clean up the stadium and the surrounding streets. Well, yes sir.
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It