Go Ahead Pearl Jam
Weeks of doubts finally are paid off. American rock band Pearl Jam finally gets the green light, which means they would for sure perform in Sao Paulo. More than 40,000 fans are expected for the December 2 and 3 shows at the Pacaembu stadium, the Brazilian city's biggest stadium. The show in fact is the band's debut in Brazil.
Sao Paulo's mayor Jose Serra already suspended previous shows in Pacaembu following complaints from residents of the posh neighborhood around the stadium about noise and mess. As of Pearl Jam's, it did got the go-ahead but in condition that the show must finish at 9.45 p.m. sharp and rehearsals must take place during the day for just 30 minutes.
Moreover, for safety reason, there will be a special police operation and the organizers must clean up the stadium and the surrounding streets. Well, yes sir.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors