Go Ahead Pearl Jam
Weeks of doubts finally are paid off. American rock band Pearl Jam finally gets the green light, which means they would for sure perform in Sao Paulo. More than 40,000 fans are expected for the December 2 and 3 shows at the Pacaembu stadium, the Brazilian city's biggest stadium. The show in fact is the band's debut in Brazil.
Sao Paulo's mayor Jose Serra already suspended previous shows in Pacaembu following complaints from residents of the posh neighborhood around the stadium about noise and mess. As of Pearl Jam's, it did got the go-ahead but in condition that the show must finish at 9.45 p.m. sharp and rehearsals must take place during the day for just 30 minutes.
Moreover, for safety reason, there will be a special police operation and the organizers must clean up the stadium and the surrounding streets. Well, yes sir.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby