Go Ahead Pearl Jam
Weeks of doubts finally are paid off. American rock band Pearl Jam finally gets the green light, which means they would for sure perform in Sao Paulo. More than 40,000 fans are expected for the December 2 and 3 shows at the Pacaembu stadium, the Brazilian city's biggest stadium. The show in fact is the band's debut in Brazil.
Sao Paulo's mayor Jose Serra already suspended previous shows in Pacaembu following complaints from residents of the posh neighborhood around the stadium about noise and mess. As of Pearl Jam's, it did got the go-ahead but in condition that the show must finish at 9.45 p.m. sharp and rehearsals must take place during the day for just 30 minutes.
Moreover, for safety reason, there will be a special police operation and the organizers must clean up the stadium and the surrounding streets. Well, yes sir.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'