More on "Ice Age 2: The Meltdown"
The ice is about to melt down. Fox has scheduled its "Ice Age 2: The Meltdown" for a March 31 release. Here we bring you details on the story and cast.
"Ice Age 2: The Meltdown" is an animation, comedy, family flick that follows the adventure of Manny, Sid and Diego return in another incredible adventure. The Ice Age is coming to an end, and the animals are delighting in their new world: a melting paradise of water parks, geysers and tar pits. But when Manny, Sid and Diego discover that the miles of melted ice will flood their valley, they must warn everyone and somehow figure out a way to escape the coming deluge.
Queen Latifah is set to voice Ellie, a woolly mammoth and potential mate for Manny, while Seann William Scott and Josh Peck are the voices of two possum brothers, Crash and Eddie. Voicing Fast Tony, a shady armadillo is Jay Leno. Others remained undisclosed.
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks