More on "Ice Age 2: The Meltdown"
The ice is about to melt down. Fox has scheduled its "Ice Age 2: The Meltdown" for a March 31 release. Here we bring you details on the story and cast.
"Ice Age 2: The Meltdown" is an animation, comedy, family flick that follows the adventure of Manny, Sid and Diego return in another incredible adventure. The Ice Age is coming to an end, and the animals are delighting in their new world: a melting paradise of water parks, geysers and tar pits. But when Manny, Sid and Diego discover that the miles of melted ice will flood their valley, they must warn everyone and somehow figure out a way to escape the coming deluge.
Queen Latifah is set to voice Ellie, a woolly mammoth and potential mate for Manny, while Seann William Scott and Josh Peck are the voices of two possum brothers, Crash and Eddie. Voicing Fast Tony, a shady armadillo is Jay Leno. Others remained undisclosed.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri