More on "Ice Age 2: The Meltdown"
The ice is about to melt down. Fox has scheduled its "Ice Age 2: The Meltdown" for a March 31 release. Here we bring you details on the story and cast.
"Ice Age 2: The Meltdown" is an animation, comedy, family flick that follows the adventure of Manny, Sid and Diego return in another incredible adventure. The Ice Age is coming to an end, and the animals are delighting in their new world: a melting paradise of water parks, geysers and tar pits. But when Manny, Sid and Diego discover that the miles of melted ice will flood their valley, they must warn everyone and somehow figure out a way to escape the coming deluge.
Queen Latifah is set to voice Ellie, a woolly mammoth and potential mate for Manny, while Seann William Scott and Josh Peck are the voices of two possum brothers, Crash and Eddie. Voicing Fast Tony, a shady armadillo is Jay Leno. Others remained undisclosed.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts