More on "Ice Age 2: The Meltdown"
The ice is about to melt down. Fox has scheduled its "Ice Age 2: The Meltdown" for a March 31 release. Here we bring you details on the story and cast.
"Ice Age 2: The Meltdown" is an animation, comedy, family flick that follows the adventure of Manny, Sid and Diego return in another incredible adventure. The Ice Age is coming to an end, and the animals are delighting in their new world: a melting paradise of water parks, geysers and tar pits. But when Manny, Sid and Diego discover that the miles of melted ice will flood their valley, they must warn everyone and somehow figure out a way to escape the coming deluge.
Queen Latifah is set to voice Ellie, a woolly mammoth and potential mate for Manny, while Seann William Scott and Josh Peck are the voices of two possum brothers, Crash and Eddie. Voicing Fast Tony, a shady armadillo is Jay Leno. Others remained undisclosed.
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!