More on "Ice Age 2: The Meltdown"
The ice is about to melt down. Fox has scheduled its "Ice Age 2: The Meltdown" for a March 31 release. Here we bring you details on the story and cast.
"Ice Age 2: The Meltdown" is an animation, comedy, family flick that follows the adventure of Manny, Sid and Diego return in another incredible adventure. The Ice Age is coming to an end, and the animals are delighting in their new world: a melting paradise of water parks, geysers and tar pits. But when Manny, Sid and Diego discover that the miles of melted ice will flood their valley, they must warn everyone and somehow figure out a way to escape the coming deluge.
Queen Latifah is set to voice Ellie, a woolly mammoth and potential mate for Manny, while Seann William Scott and Josh Peck are the voices of two possum brothers, Crash and Eddie. Voicing Fast Tony, a shady armadillo is Jay Leno. Others remained undisclosed.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama